worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

Poor Wrestlers - Skinny guys or out of shape guys who cannot wrestle. The last bit is important as sometimes you get someone who isnt in the best of shape who can still work a good match or is smaller examples of both. Justin Starr, Dave Mastiff, Spud. they have to work twice as hard in my opinion to be credible to casuals, and your roster needs a few people who look like wrestlers to.

I have to ask, are you saying that Dave and Spud are not in shape?

Dave is a big guy yes but has more agility than alot of "Flyers" ive seen and he can work long matches without getting too blown up.

Spud is in horrific shape, he is only limited by his small frame which I dont see what more he can do with it.

I fully agree with what your saying about how those who are not muscle-bound giants do have to work harder to get credit.

Balls is he. Last time I saw him he was in great shape and had obviously been hitting the gym hard. Guy was ripped!

I do think however that as wrestling fans we have been brainwashed to think "big, muscular and ripped = in shape" but if your (a) not ripped, (b) not big or /and © not muscular that your somehow not in shape.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor Wrestlers - Skinny guys or out of shape guys who cannot wrestle. The last bit is important as sometimes you get someone who isnt in the best of shape who can still work a good match or is smaller examples of both. Justin Starr, Dave Mastiff, Spud. they have to work twice as hard in my opinion to be credible to casuals, and your roster needs a few people who look like wrestlers to.

Dave is a big guy yes but has more agility than alot of "Flyers" ive seen and he can work long matches without getting too blown up.

Spud is in horrific shape, he is only limited by his small frame which I dont see what more he can do with it.

I fully agree with what your saying about how those who are not muscle-bound giants do have to work harder to get credit.

Balls is he. Last time I saw him he was in great shape and had obviously been hitting the gym hard. Guy was ripped!

I do think however that as wrestling fans we have been brainwashed to think "big, muscular and ripped = in shape" but if your (a) not ripped, (b) not big or /and

In fairness to him, as I've said, he's improved loads since then (I wasn't at that show mind). And, depending on what the definition of "making it" is, he has made it in WAW/HEW.

As for me and Sanjay being the same person? That's brilliant!!

Dave Moralez and Spud having to work twice as hard to be credible to casuals? That's mental.

Spud has appeal to casuals because of his uniqueness and charisma. If I was gonna take my non fan friends to a show to try and convince them wrestling live is good, I'd probably hope to goodness Spud and Dave Moralez were on it.

I do think however that as wrestling fans we have been brainwashed to think "big, muscular and ripped = in shape" but if your (a) not ripped, (b) not big or /and

But CAN we agree that you are Sanjay Bagga, Mr Dart. You know you just could of come out and said who you was all along, I haven't spoke to you in sometime. How is business going Sanjay??

I just want to confirm that this is the biggest piece of nonsense I've seen in this thread. Mr Dart is in no way/shape or form Sanjay Bagga and to my knowledge never has been.

No problem if people on here don't like the LDN product, it's not aimed at the typical internet fan if there is such a thing (which is why it isn't promoted on here), although obviously some people on here are likely to enjoy it. But people like NickV1 and DKJ obviously have their own agendas.

The only thing I will say Dart and this isn't meant to stir up controversy, is that the reason the LDN product isn't promoted here is more to do with Sanjay's personal viewpoints on the UKFF and the Internet wrestling community in general which I found through speaking with him directly.

Just want to defend DKJ He came to the WAW Academy two years ago admitting he was going nowhere has not missed a training school since, has gained an A grade and since partnering Jet Logan as London Inc has progressed to main eventing on WAW/HEW shows and has worked allstar shows. He gives tho job the dedication and hard work it needs and he has a good future.

As for this thread i cant see how you can say any fed is best or worst unless you have seen all the companies in the UK how can you make an honest judgement.

i cant see how you can say any fed is best or worst unless you have seen all the companies in the UK how can you make an honest judgement.

I agree with the position but lets meet in the middle and use what we have available, I propose a points system survey kinda deal.

Something along the lines of;

Trying to be as objective as posible and removing personal prefference "Mark" out of 10 the following giving a brief explanation;

Venues (suitability and location)

Overall presentation

Show content

Value for money

Have I missed anything?

Moty is an opinion of the matches you have seen during your time watching over the year. IMO you cant judge a fed as the worse in the UK if for example you have only seen two feds, it may be the worse you have seen personally, fair enough but you cant put it as the worst in the UK on that basis as i have already stated just my opinion. Most polls on here are based on biased anyway which is just human nature, so its best not to take them too seriously.

In terms of the RBW venue Dart, I think that was the place and I to actually liked the in ring action most of the time from what I remember and there was a good Simmons vs Powers main event, it was just the production was extremely poor and the venue was shoddy beyond belief, I only knew it was happening thanks to some mates

That was a different show then. The one I was at was main evented by Jorge Castano vs. Johnny Kidd.

In terms of the RBW venue Dart, I think that was the place and I to actually liked the in ring action most of the time from what I remember and there was a good Simmons vs Powers main event, it was just the production was extremely poor and the venue was shoddy beyond belief, I only knew it was happening thanks to some mates

That was a different show then. The one I was at was main evented by Jorge Castano vs. Johnny Kidd.

I take it that was a good match, which makes me believe even more that venue can ruin a perfectly good show, or at least lessen the overall feel

I don't specifically remember the match, but if it had been bad I'd remember. I do remember the crap venue in the middle of nowhere with an almost nonexistent crowd though.

Incase anyone's interested the full lineup was:

Sammy Ray v Scott Parker, Rich 'n' Famous & JD Street v Rainz & Stu Supreme, JC Thunder v Cameron Knite and Johnny Kidd v Jorge Castano.

Archived