worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

ahh fuck i was so sure we'd make it to the 5th of jan without staniforth jumping in here :(

I will now be as honest and as humble as possible.

Whilst I appreciate this kind of thing has happened before, and I doubt intensely that people are willing to believe me on here (and that's fine, it's accepted), due to the fact I have never changed my password once in all the time I have had this account, it was ridiculously easy for someone to guess what it was; and therefore post in humour at my expense. I would imagine it could be seen that the IP address is certainly not mine, and whilst I will not name names, these are the actions of a school teacher who it would appear has nothing better to do until he goes back to work.

This situation was only pointed out to me late last night, by one of the more prominent guys that I book at PTW, but to be fair I had been looking at this thread and had chosen not to react so far, as I've accepted you all think what you all think, and that it's not about to change too soon if ever at all. I don't expect your minds to change no matter what, and that's fine, I've accepted it as said and am looking to move on a bit from it. As noted before, I have asked publically for this account to be closed down, but it seems that's not an option for whatever reason.

In regards to my facebook account, and the comments from the person who runs 1PW now, I believe the point of those things is to be able to say what's on your mind, to which I had. I'm not really bothered about what's speculated from here on in about it, what I said, or anything else; words and comments and opinions are merely that, and in any situation in any walk of life, no-one ever truly knows the truth, they simply choose to believe who they choose to believe. It's fine, and it doesn't bother me. I don't see the point of going there, right now, on this subject, and I'm really not fussed as to what's said from here. Although I'd have genuinely thought he'd have bigger things to do than to talk about me.

To clarify, PTW is no longer under my control, and is run by someone else now seperately, a decision I made myself for the best. Also clarifying a chinese whisper, PTW was never actually 'run' by my mother. It amuses me that the person who makes that comment the most (NickV1), anyone who has had the misfortune of working with him and EAW (which is neither Extreme, or American, as the name implies), will know that his father has refereed for years, and his mother runs around doing a lot of organisational stuff at shows too. Pot. Kettle. Etc.

Am I still involved at PTW? Yes. Do I still call the shots and make the decisions? No. Am I a lot better off for it, on both a personal and professional level? Definitely. I have other situations in my life worth clarifying, and taking the self imposed pressure off of myself has left me in a far better place. With it being no secret that myself and a recent partner lost a baby late last year, I feel professional wrestling, whilst it still has a place in my life; isn't quite of the importance it was, and this situation has sobered me up quite dramatically.

As for football, I will now be as honest as possible to put a line under this once and for all, I was in two places that I should not have been and realise so. If you were to do your homework, you'd know that everyone else involved had two year bans from home games. Mine was six months, brought down to four months; and in fact the football club told me that it was the lightest of the entire bans given, because they asked for it to happen that way, to which I have the email to prove this. Everyone else was taken through the courts, and had their name printed in newspapers. I wasn't, and didn't. I'm due back in less than a month, and it's a bond that I won't break with my son again, as we go to games together (he wasn't there the day it happened); and being around him is a lot more important than behaving stupidly. I hold my hands up to a mistake, accept I did wrong, and plan to make up for it. Which is all any person can do.

Back on track though, I am not bothered if PTW is mentioned in this thread, because I'll accept there are instances where the past justifies it. But PTW is not alone in this, and many other promotions have that too, because nothing and nobody is ever perfect. In an ideal world of mine, you'd look at the new guys in Power Trip Wrestling for 2011, see that many of the past mistakes have been rubbed out as much as possible, and that it is hopefully a whole new era for PTW where it's shown that whilst 2007 was mainly crap, 2008 wasn't much better, 2009 improved a little in places, and 2010 saw a progressive improvement (but not enough needed overall), 2011 will hopefully be the year that it's proven to you all as much as possible that PTW is not a bad place, and that intentions are decent.

People I wish that attention would be paid to at PTW, and the past mistakes be forgotten: Bagheera, The Dunne Brothers, Tiger Kid, Snare, Colby James, Hitch, Flash Morgan, Chris Brookes, Anton Green, Gabriel Myers, Ryan Smile, and more. Times have changed, and I do wish deep down that one final benefit of the doubt could be given towards a lot of the PTW wrestlers, and personal opinions on me, not be taken into consideration. I can only hope some of you are willing to do that.

I'd like to hope that it's realised that I've come on here, not looking to kick off an argument as normal with the majority of you, as genuine and as honest as I can be on these subjects; and for once in my life, generally, I come in peace with this message; even with Hitman and his collection of numbers after his name, I'm not even looking for confrontation with him when he reads this. Sadly, I don't suppose it will be accepted overall, and I await the usual people to pick this apart for the parts they can, and to manipulate my words wherever possible. I appreciate your time reading this, I'm sorry to have dragged on somewhat long.

Cheers,

Petey.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does SLAM rent thier ring to people like these? all for a quick buck!

business?

Blockbuster don't vet their customers, and say "look you can only rent this copy of A Beautiful Mind if you can promise you're going to understand all of the plot, the wonderful intricacies of the characters, and appreciate it on as many levels as I do"

frink.jpg

You're involved with LDN Wrestling who promotes a show in a rival's territory,

:confused:

It's not 1980s USA here, nobody can lay claim to any one area, and very few venues are contracted to just one specific company. The ripping down of posters is something I don't agree that anyone should take part in, just work harder at making your own product seem like the best.

How LDN are being mentioned as a shite promotion is beyond me. Not going to add to that debate, just boggles my mind as there's loads of promotions I can and will name.

OPWO anyone? Good times, good times.

UCW - Ultimate Championship Wrestling:

http://www.ucwwrestling.co.uk/

With fantastic promos!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-khl3Vd6U

VPW: A promotion with the soul purpose of the promoter working with imports

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc75V_0RTuQ

F**K ME!!!!!!!, honestly that is so, so bad. I feel embarrassed for both those who competed in it, and those who witnessed it.

just watched this JWF match

http://www.youtube.com/user/xavier777raine.../28/s_gnnS5HvJ4

jesus looks like a 'how to injure yourself botching pro wrestling moves' video!

• Paid Members
ahh fuck i was so sure we'd make it to the 5th of jan without staniforth jumping in here :(

I will now be as honest and as humble as possible.

Whilst I appreciate this kind of thing has happened before, and I doubt intensely that people are willing to believe me on here (and that's fine, it's accepted), due to the fact I have never changed my password once in all the time I have had this account, it was ridiculously easy for someone to guess what it was; and therefore post in humour at my expense. I would imagine it could be seen that the IP address is certainly not mine, and whilst I will not name names, these are the actions of a school teacher who it would appear has nothing better to do until he goes back to work.

This situation was only pointed out to me late last night, by one of the more prominent guys that I book at PTW, but to be fair I had been looking at this thread and had chosen not to react so far, as I've accepted you all think what you all think, and that it's not about to change too soon if ever at all. I don't expect your minds to change no matter what, and that's fine, I've accepted it as said and am looking to move on a bit from it. As noted before, I have asked publically for this account to be closed down, but it seems that's not an option for whatever reason.

In regards to my facebook account, and the comments from the person who runs 1PW now, I believe the point of those things is to be able to say what's on your mind, to which I had. I'm not really bothered about what's speculated from here on in about it, what I said, or anything else; words and comments and opinions are merely that, and in any situation in any walk of life, no-one ever truly knows the truth, they simply choose to believe who they choose to believe. It's fine, and it doesn't bother me. I don't see the point of going there, right now, on this subject, and I'm really not fussed as to what's said from here. Although I'd have genuinely thought he'd have bigger things to do than to talk about me.

To clarify, PTW is no longer under my control, and is run by someone else now seperately, a decision I made myself for the best. Also clarifying a chinese whisper, PTW was never actually 'run' by my mother. It amuses me that the person who makes that comment the most (NickV1), anyone who has had the misfortune of working with him and EAW (which is neither Extreme, or American, as the name implies), will know that his father has refereed for years, and his mother runs around doing a lot of organisational stuff at shows too. Pot. Kettle. Etc.

Am I still involved at PTW? Yes. Do I still call the shots and make the decisions? No. Am I a lot better off for it, on both a personal and professional level? Definitely. I have other situations in my life worth clarifying, and taking the self imposed pressure off of myself has left me in a far better place. With it being no secret that myself and a recent partner lost a baby late last year, I feel professional wrestling, whilst it still has a place in my life; isn't quite of the importance it was, and this situation has sobered me up quite dramatically.

As for football, I will now be as honest as possible to put a line under this once and for all, I was in two places that I should not have been and realise so. If you were to do your homework, you'd know that everyone else involved had two year bans from home games. Mine was six months, brought down to four months; and in fact the football club told me that it was the lightest of the entire bans given, because they asked for it to happen that way, to which I have the email to prove this. Everyone else was taken through the courts, and had their name printed in newspapers. I wasn't, and didn't. I'm due back in less than a month, and it's a bond that I won't break with my son again, as we go to games together (he wasn't there the day it happened); and being around him is a lot more important than behaving stupidly. I hold my hands up to a mistake, accept I did wrong, and plan to make up for it. Which is all any person can do.

Back on track though, I am not bothered if PTW is mentioned in this thread, because I'll accept there are instances where the past justifies it. But PTW is not alone in this, and many other promotions have that too, because nothing and nobody is ever perfect. In an ideal world of mine, you'd look at the new guys in Power Trip Wrestling for 2011, see that many of the past mistakes have been rubbed out as much as possible, and that it is hopefully a whole new era for PTW where it's shown that whilst 2007 was mainly crap, 2008 wasn't much better, 2009 improved a little in places, and 2010 saw a progressive improvement (but not enough needed overall), 2011 will hopefully be the year that it's proven to you all as much as possible that PTW is not a bad place, and that intentions are decent.

People I wish that attention would be paid to at PTW, and the past mistakes be forgotten: Bagheera, The Dunne Brothers, Tiger Kid, Snare, Colby James, Hitch, Flash Morgan, Chris Brookes, Anton Green, Gabriel Myers, Ryan Smile, and more. Times have changed, and I do wish deep down that one final benefit of the doubt could be given towards a lot of the PTW wrestlers, and personal opinions on me, not be taken into consideration. I can only hope some of you are willing to do that.

I'd like to hope that it's realised that I've come on here, not looking to kick off an argument as normal with the majority of you, as genuine and as honest as I can be on these subjects; and for once in my life, generally, I come in peace with this message; even with Hitman and his collection of numbers after his name, I'm not even looking for confrontation with him when he reads this. Sadly, I don't suppose it will be accepted overall, and I await the usual people to pick this apart for the parts they can, and to manipulate my words wherever possible. I appreciate your time reading this, I'm sorry to have dragged on somewhat long.

Cheers,

Petey.

Same shit different year. Only thing that has not changed your still a cunt.

A load of rubbish from Staniforth - removed to save your eyes

Same shit different year. Only thing that has not changed your still a cunt.

If you think that, you'll have a chuckle at the latest "press release" - PTW are bringing a new championship...... THE INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

(I shit you not)

Its was sadly only a matter of time before we got an 'internet' title of some description. Infact i'm surprised that it hasn't happened earlier (would have thought Vince Russo would have debuted this in 'dying' 2000 WCW). I may be 'oldshool' but whilst i love the 'net' and its capabilities, i don't want wrestling further polluted with more titles.

As for JWF it just goes to show that if you:

have a bunch of wrestling loving mates

Archived