worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I honestly cant belive there has been no mention of Power Trip Wrestling in this thread!

I know, we're awful!

Words fail me. You respond within an hour... You must have been sweating waiting for your name to be dropped whilst refreshing the thread every 10 minutes.

Like Riot Act Wrestling, for example.

Roster seemingly trained by a 'Ty Hope'. Who is he? Shows appear to take place in a room smaller than my former rugby changing room, with crowds smaller than those who would come to watch the rugby. And that's not much.

An array of 'talent', all with god awful gear, and reallllllly bad matches.

Also, anyone who books Boo Lemont needs their heads checked.

i mentioned PTW along with the god awful LDN ages ago i deserve kudos points!

iv also noticed that nearly all the People jumping to defend LDN are involved in some way with the company looking at some of there other posts and avatars. i think its quite sad that they feel the need to defend themselves on a forum for fans that LDN claims it doesnt need or listen too.

I honestly cant belive there has been no mention of Power Trip Wrestling in this thread!

I know, we're awful!

Yes, even more so after your facebook outburst today against another promotion, until you got found out THEN blocked and deleted everything you said.

I know, we're awful!

Yes, even more so after your facebook outburst today against another promotion, until you got found out THEN blocked and deleted everything you said.

he does that a lot with things on his Facebook from wht I've heard, deleting and blocking people who disagree with him!

I really don't care what you smarks think. I'm running the show for one reason and one reason only: to massage my ego. King of my own little country? You're fucking right I am.

I hate it when people in the 'biz' call fans smarks or marks. Everyone invovled is a mark or smark or whatever you want to name it. Your not making money are you? Your doing it cause your a mark.

I really don't care what you smarks think. I'm running the show for one reason and one reason only: to massage my ego. King of my own little country? You're fucking right I am.

Your PM to me before said you were no longer running PTW. Please keep up with your lies.

i mentioned PTW along with the god awful LDN ages ago i deserve kudos points!

iv also noticed that nearly all the People jumping to defend LDN are involved in some way with the company looking at some of there other posts and avatars. i think its quite sad that they feel the need to defend themselves on a forum for fans that LDN claims it doesnt need or listen too.

I thought LDN advertised on here, but I'm apparently wrong. Clearly, with big crowds, LDN doesn't need this forum. What an odd statement to make. No wrestling promotion/company needs a wrestling fan forum. All except Peter. See below.

Your PM to me before said you were no longer running PTW. Please keep up with your lies.

As a lurker, I remember reading that Peter's mum runs his company? Is that right? Peter's very existence confuses me. Has he not 'quit' the forum over and over again? Yet his day seems to revolve around searching the UKFF for mentions of his name.

• Paid Members

So I could imagine your "country" being mentioned as the worst in the UK could be quite damaging to the massaging of that ego of yours, no?

Archived