worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi prince David.

How come you went to so many ldn shows before you realised it was shit ? Lol.

Ha ha.....reconnaissance for the taxman. LOL!!!

? So your not a real punter after all then.

Just a joke mate.

My new years resolution though, is to go watch a jwf/random shit promotion, come back and report that they are the worst uk company I've ever seen. Word up.

Just a joke mate.

My new years resolution though, is to go watch a jwf/random shit promotion, come back and report that they are the worst uk company I've ever seen. Word up.

Surely you'd have to check how much they're paid, and the loyalty scheme backstage, before you could report anything? Or are you actually going to judge something by the standard of the product?!?

Just a joke mate.

Surely you'd have to check how much they're paid, and the loyalty scheme backstage, before you could report anything? Or are you actually going to judge something by the standard of the product?!?

Ha ha ha ha ha........good one toughguy.

• Paid Members
Just a joke mate.

Ha ha ha ha ha........good one toughguy.

Do you get high before posting? Or is a conversation with you really this up-and-down and disjointed?

I'm bored of this back and forth now, if someone from ldn wants to step up and deny what I've heard, crack the fuck on. Until then, shhhhhhhh.

Hi there. I've wrestled for LDN for more than 5 years now and am certainly not restricted to wrestle exclusively for them.

I don't agree that LDN are the worst, but I have just watched their latest 'London Eye' episode, and it is pretty bad. A ladder match, featuring Hakan vs Jon Ritchie. There are just so many bad points, it would be a waste of time mentioning them all. From horrible looking punches, to Hakan holding a cane across his own throat whilst Ritchie attempts to wrap a chain around it, its just really not very good. It can be viewed here:

(Episode 37). Skip to 4 mins 20 secs, as this 'spot' sums up the match for me. Just for the record, I am not an ex-trainee, nor do I have any idea about LDN's business structure or how they pay wrestlers etc. Nor do I have any interest in finding out any of this. This is just the opinion of a wrestling fan!

As I have previously mentioned, the worst companies are the ones like JWF. The people who rent the ring etc to them need to stop NOW- I know they are running a business, but by providing these awful companies with a ring to play wrestling in, they are contributing to the wrestling scene in this country becoming really poor.

Merry Christmas.

As I have previously mentioned, the worst companies are the ones like JWF. The people who rent the ring etc to them need to stop NOW- I know they are running a business, but by providing these awful companies with a ring to play wrestling in, they are contributing to the wrestling scene in this country becoming really poor.

To be honest, people who hire rings out are doing so to make money, and they'd be foolish to turn down the money of a shitarse company. Money is money at the end of the day.

There will always be shitarse companies unfortunately. One thing that has always confused me about the BWC, is why do they think that by endorsing training schools and giving out silly little arm bands, that thats going to make a difference to British wrestling? It's not, thats just a blatant money spinner. If the BWC truly wanted to make British wrestling better, they'd concentrate on getting promotions to turn their operations into legitimate businesses, and expose those who aren't legit....but then, they probably wouldn't line their pockets so much by doing that.

I don't agree that LDN are the worst, but I have just watched their latest 'London Eye' episode, and it is pretty bad. A ladder match, featuring Hakan vs Jon Ritchie. There are just so many bad points, it would be a waste of time mentioning them all. From horrible looking punches, to Hakan holding a cane across his own throat whilst Ritchie attempts to wrap a chain around it, its just really not very good. It can be viewed here:
(Episode 37). Skip to 4 mins 20 secs, as this 'spot' sums up the match for me. Just for the record, I am not an ex-trainee, nor do I have any idea about LDN's business structure or how they pay wrestlers etc. Nor do I have any interest in finding out any of this. This is just the opinion of a wrestling fan!

Merry Christmas.

Not exactly Flair vs Steamboat stuff is it?

Cant say ive ever liked their product, or the ethics of the promoter for that matter, but there are worse companies out there than LDN.

PTW anyone?

worst uk promotions from my experience are LDN (enough has been said as to why this is a truly awful product) PTW (again enough has been said as to why this is another misrable promotion) and those i would avoid by reputation alone are, RNV, RAW and JWF (although the youtube videos do have there comedic values)

Archived