worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

I like eww the are my hometown promotion I live in oxford.

EWW may have started in Oxford but they dont run anywhere near it anymore, they are Hastings based now if I remember rightly.

BAWA has been running in oxfordshire for quite a few year and until recently so did James Mason's Live Action Wrestling, neither company belongs on this thread.

The cage match where dominator was thrown into the cage full force is still on of my fondest memories of british wrestling.

Moving to london soon yay

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just looked at the JWF website. they are joking right????

Im probably going to upset everyone but they have the lamest looking wrestlers ive seen in ages.

Pay attention, man. They're not wrestlers, they're backyarders who rent a ring once a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yajKgRKpvc

2:50

The shittest thing i've ever seen in my life. Fucking awful.

Fuck me, that standing moonsault at 2.50ish couldve ended in disaster...

I would also like to mention as a member of the EWW roster, in response to a previous post, that EWW do NOT have anything to do with JWF, and any other backyard company. I am puzzled as to how we were mentioned in the same sentence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yajKgRKpvc

2:50

The shittest thing i've ever seen in my life. Fucking awful.

Not that I like it when people land on their heads be it professionals or even backyarders ( "A persons a person no matter how small" - Mayor Of Hooville ) but as he's okay that genuinely brought a smile to my face and I've rewatched that moment time and time again and I love it a little bit more with each watch. I've never seen anything like it.

**EDIT**

!

The other thing that makes that SO great is the reaction from the guy (ref?) in the top left corner of the ring - if you haven't noticed it yet check it out!

'After Hours' a few years ago at Sports Cafe.

I'd have been happier lighting a tenner and watching it burn. The ref was mouthing off at the crowd, cocked up the count in the last man standing match and ruined the finish and a pint was thrown at the member of the audience by the promoter.

A class act.

Here's another great JWF video in which "a twelve year veteran" shoots on a rookie for botching three clotheslines.

in a tag team match at JWF April Falls, Mr Jim,who has a problem with the whole process of being clotheslined and bumping it, botched three clothelins.

Pete Vicious, who has been wrestling for about 12 years, lost his temper and punched Jim.

The JWF in no way condones this action.

The official word from JWF is Pete should havve known better and has been punished for it.

where as in the old days of wrestling if a rookie didnt sell a move the veteran in the match would stiff the rookie to teach him a lesson. this is an old practise that im happy to say is more or less obsalete from what i know.

this is not acceptable.

this video is up for all the wrestlers out thaere as an example of what not to do.

if you see this and take nothing away from it except that point, then the injury sustained by mr jim isn't for nothing

please dont do this at home

Here's another great JWF video in which "a twelve year veteran" shoots on a rookie for botching three clotheslines.

in a tag team match at JWF April Falls, Mr Jim,who has a problem with the whole process of being clotheslined and bumping it, botched three clothelins.

Pete Vicious, who has been wrestling for about 12 years, lost his temper and punched Jim.

The JWF in no way condones this action.

The official word from JWF is Pete should havve known better and has been punished for it.

where as in the old days of wrestling if a rookie didnt sell a move the veteran in the match would stiff the rookie to teach him a lesson. this is an old practise that im happy to say is more or less obsalete from what i know.

this is not acceptable.

this video is up for all the wrestlers out thaere as an example of what not to do.

if you see this and take nothing away from it except that point, then the injury sustained by mr jim isn't for nothing

please dont do this at home

If only they'd follow their own advice...

These JWF videos make me think of all things wrong with indy wrestling, but they provide entertainment for all the wrong reasons (laughing at how shit they are).

I've got to say that in debate of "which company in the UK is the worst", failing counting backyarders (and I never do) I have honestly never seen evidence of any company worse than JWF so far.

These JWF videos make me think of all things wrong with indy wrestling, but they provide entertainment for all the wrong reasons (laughing at how shit they are).

I've got to say that in debate of "which company in the UK is the worst", failing counting backyarders (and I never do) I have honestly never seen evidence of any company worse than JWF so far.

These guys could possibly be the biggest scourge of the UK scene.

• Paid Members
buy trunks and boots off of ebay own a laptop

What's your issue with eBay? Plenty of reputable suppliers of wrestling gear (Adrian Street, for example) trade through eBay.

My custom made singlet was through an eBay trader. My off-the-shelf singlet was directly from the manufacturer, but is also available from sportswear suppliers on eBay.

The other thing that makes that SO great is the reaction from the guy (ref?) in the top left corner of the ring - if you haven't noticed it yet check it out!

Bwa ha ha ha!

Archived