worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do "organisations" like this find venues to "perform" in? They surely can't be insured?

Im guessing they pay to perform in these venues as most social clubs you can rent out there function room

How do "organisations" like this find venues to "perform" in? They surely can't be insured?

Im guessing they pay to perform in these venues as most social clubs you can rent out there function room

Sadly my cousin and aunt are mixed up in this excuse for a wrestling company. They pay personal insurance and have done deals with local youth clubs and buildings for venues and have fudged those people over. It makes me angry to see my family act so stupidly but then again EWW tried to get involved with them according to their own forums before EWW disappeared for a while last yr. Sorry sorry excuse for wrestling company

Sadly my cousin and aunt are mixed up in this excuse for a wrestling company. They pay personal insurance and have done deals with local youth clubs and buildings for venues and have fudged those people over. It makes me angry to see my family act so stupidly but then again EWW tried to get involved with them according to their own forums before EWW disappeared for a while last yr. Sorry sorry excuse for wrestling company

I like eww the are my hometown promotion I live in oxford.

Yeah can I just say that my mentioning of EWW is not at all a damnation of that company, having never seen any of their shows I cannot call them a bad company. I was just airing some rumours that swirled around JWF last year, there was the link up with EWW and the apparent Wrestling School opening in Worthing with Andy Boy Simmons as Head Trainer. Just seemed like JWF's usual bullshit.

Im probbaly doing them a disservice but i cant help but feel that ECW and also the hardy's have contributed to this epidemic.

For all the 'decent' wrestling that happened in ECW, lots only remember the 'hardcore' hence why people got convinced they all they needed to do to stage a show was use weapons and sh*t. The hardy's also championed (though quickly condemned) backyard stuff as well (never forget the "we learned by being backyarders quote from Matt Hardy) .

thats the problem m8, you have 'names' advocating how they started.

i do still blame ECW for alot of it though, heck you even had (admitedly awful) backyard wrestling games, with Va,piro and new jack in it.

On a sad note i saw on Youtube, Jake Roberts performing in someones back garden. It was someones birthday and they hired a ring and paid Jake to come and wrestle (didnt valentine do something similar once as well?).

I like eww the are my hometown promotion I live in oxford.

EWW may have started in Oxford but they dont run anywhere near it anymore, they are Hastings based now if I remember rightly.

BAWA has been running in oxfordshire for quite a few year and until recently so did James Mason's Live Action Wrestling, neither company belongs on this thread.

I just looked at the JWF website. they are joking right????

Im probably going to upset everyone but they have the lamest looking wrestlers ive seen in ages.

Honestly it just goes to show what you can do if you:

have the money to:

buy trunks and boots off of ebay own a laptop

own a version of photoshop

buy a website kit

print some posters

rent a ring

and i thought allstar in 92 was bad.

Archived