worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

nothing against Ebay m8, just i have seen some awful spandex on sale there. I suppose there an easy target so will refrain.

By all accounts the guy who got potato'd was wearing illuminous green singlet, weighed about 140 lbs, was ashen white and wearing trainers.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im probbaly doing them a disservice but i cant help but feel that ECW and also the hardy's have contributed to this epidemic.

You can add Mick Foley to that.

It used to be Wrestlers pretended to fight and people believed it, now you've got stupid fuckers injuring themselves deliberately when the audience (of about a two dozen) knows it's fake anyway.

as i said earlier people watched ECW and thought. Hey i dont need to wrestle, i just need to belt around with weapons etc. They spawned a whole genre of garbage wrestling. There was always backyarders but they used to actually try and wrestle. Now we have backyarders + weapons which is a terrible combination.

I have no desire to see 2 overweight guys in flannel (at best) belting themselves with wild abandon in an almost "lets see who doesnt end up in ED" mentality that call themselves wrestlers. The art is in making it look like you've hurt someone when not. Theres no art to twatting someone with a chair and putting them in casualty.

Must reiterate my point. EWW was mentioned on their forums as becoming involved somehow, very easy for someone to fake their credentials and to fill these guys heads with ideas. I think the thing that made the news seem real was there was a events company website provided and i think they had links to EWW or something... I forget. My mentioning of the company was NOT MEANT TO OFFEND

As for Mr Jim JWFs ring announcer getting KTFO'd I found it shocking. I actually know Jim outside of JWF and he is a decent bloke, I never understood why he gets himself involved with such idiots.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yajKgRKpvc

2:50

The shittest thing i've ever seen in my life. Fucking awful.

:laugh: There's a spot at about 2.20 where some big bloke does 2 really awkward atomic drops in a row, so shit!

How can these shows have no one in the crowd? Maybe it's different in London but I'm pretty sure if there was a ring in any park around where I live with a wrestling show (albeit a shit one) going on in it it would attract a pretty decent crowd, and much more with even a tiny bit of publicity.

There were people lying sunbathing facing the other way about 30 feet from the ring!

Archived