worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

and there is already a wrestler called Xavier, hes better than you.

I immediately mistook this poster for Steven Xavier, and found it wholly out of character.

then i realised that he was in fact only...

a douche.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will try to respond to Xavier without being abusive, as hard as it may be for me.

I watched your youtube clip. I thought you said you were " wrestling" in it? funny, because all i saw was a kid in a mask, who has never seen a gym in his life, doing MOVEZ.

How the hell you DARE to call yourself a wrestler is beyond me. You and your company are stupid kids who have no respect for safety, as my old nan used to say " its all fun and games until someone loses an eye". Id love to see you call yourself a " wrestler" in the presence of Ricky Knight, Robbie Brookside, Kerry Cabrero, Karl Krammer, Dominator, or any number of REAL pro's. But then again, you wont get to meet these people, because they work proper shows.

In the video, you use a piledriver. Yet, you openly admit that you are not fully trained. Do you have any idea how dangerous a piledriver is? Let me tell you something - I have been wrestling ( yes, proper wrestling, for proper companys, with proper audiences) for 6 years. Not a huge deal of time, but long enough that I know the business. Even though I know the theory, I have never, I would never, use a traditional piledriver. You know why? Because I have the emotional maturity to realise that if something went wrong, I would never forgive myself. But you dont care about that do you? As long as you look cool by piledriving your mate through a table huh?

If you want to be a wrestler, fine. Stop doing these shows, go to a legit wrestling school, and learn with open eyes and your ego at the door.

And before you ask, I will not be posting a vid of my work. If you want to see it, buy a copy of an EWW DVD.

Yours,

" The Modern Messiah" Greg Stockwell

Extreme World Wrestling

I was only defending myself and the company i happily work for.

And yes, I am a Backyard Wrestler and proud of it.

Feel free to sling mindless insults our way, but at the end of the day we're the guys working in the ring and you're the spotty little teenager who is jerking off to Ric Flair tapes in his mummys house?

If you wrestle albeit (Backyard, Indy or Pro.) then fair enough, I will review your stuff and give you my opinion. And I will respect yours if it is delivered in a respectful way. But If you come on UKFF just to bitch on people behind the safety of your computer monitor, then you're a dick and I don't value your opinion.

The fact you thought of it suggests you do it, epic fail...

• Paid Members
Feel free to sling mindless insults our way, but at the end of the day we're the guys working in the ring and you're the spotty little teenager who is jerking off to Ric Flair tapes in his mummys house?

I'm 21, have never suffered from acne (thank God) and have never jerked off to Ric Flair's man-boobs. I live with my girlfriend in an apartment on Newcastle's quayside and have a good job developing websites from which I draw a decent salary doing something I enjoy. Just thought I'd clear that one up for you.

I stopped playing wrestler at school, during which I was sensible enough to not even dare attempt a pile-driver, let alone through a makeshift table. When I wanted to play wrestler in my non-acne-plagued teenage years (during which I had also discovered girls and missed this period where I was supposed to be masturbating to died-blonde-haired 14-time World Champions), I started training with a reputable organisation in the North East. There, I had people to tell me I couldn't do MOVES~! for the sake of doing moves, which you need.

So yeah, that's 10 pence and then some.

The reason they're backyarding instead of going to an established school is because they can't handle it. I'm told that a lot of JWF guys are one-time FWA trainees who went to the academy once and never went back because Mark Sloan wouldn't let them do Swantons and chairshots on their first day. If these guys wanted to be Pros they'd seek proper reputable training, instead they're backyarding because it's less effort.

The reason they're backyarding instead of going to an established school is because they can't handle it. I'm told that a lot of JWF guys are one-time FWA trainees who went to the academy once and never went back because Mark Sloan wouldn't let them do Swantons and chairshots on their first day. If these guys wanted to be Pros they'd seek proper reputable training, instead they're backyarding because it's less effort.

I agree 100%, he came on here to defend himself and my suggestion is the only effective way of doing it.

Training backyarders is always a nightmare as more often then not they think that what they have done at home counts as experience and on more than one occasion the line "Thats not how I normally do that move" pops up or "This is my moveset/finisher" on day one.

Many leave after the first session or month with whatever excuse but there have been a couple of yarders that have made a good transition and go on to have careers.

Gotta love the fact that 'Xavier' joined, gotted ripped anew one and left all within 5 post(s).

if he'd have come on here, acknowledged there shortfalls and admitted there faults i'd respect it, but to come on and get defensive and insult everyone, was never , ever going to lead to positive results.

• Paid Members
Gotta love the fact that 'Xavier' joined, gotted ripped anew one and left all within 5 post(s).

if he'd have come on here, acknowledged there shortfalls and admitted there faults i'd respect it, but to come on and get defensive and insult everyone, was never , ever going to lead to positive results.

obi-wan_kenobi-1.jpg

"They'll be back. And in greater numbers, too."

...Admittedly we aren't amazing wrestlers but for you to say those degrading things about us online is unnecessary.

The JWF is growing rapidly, the footage you see online is getting old. 90% of the roster is in pro gear now, more training is being given and we are insured as a business. Which means we are now able to charge a small amount to our crowd.

We will continue to wrestle despite your ignorance towards us.

- Xavier "JWF WRESTLER"

Really?

I'm guessing the tools (ring, rig, tarp, video camera) of the business are insured, but not the venue or the wrestlers.

If someone dies performing a move in a JWF ring these pricks aren't going to admit to being untrained backyarders trained by untrained backyarders, they're going to refer to themselves as x-year veterans. The media doesn't understand the difference between a proper wrestling show featuring experienced trained professionals and yardtards who hired a ring for the afternoon and put on a show for their mates. I don't particularly care if some idiots want to play wrestler for the day and smash each other with baking trays for a bit, but don't try and dress it up as "independent wrestling" because when (not if) someone is maimed, crippled or killed it'll be wrestling as a whole that suffers, wrestling in this country is in a poor enough state without people like the JWF dragging it down even further.

Also, isn't it funny how there aren't any JWF matches on YouTube, only heavily edited clipshows set to generic "METUL" music? The reason is because nobody on the roster can actually wrestle, at all. If the JWF really wanted to prove that they're more than the backyarding kids they're evidently so bitter at being labelled they'd upload a full unedited match so we can see what they're really about. Naturally they won't do this because in however many years they've existed as a promotion they're still yet to put on a passable wrestling contest.

• Paid Members

Xavier, you need to learn to work in this forum. You can't just come in and go from spot to spot to spot. 'I'm the respectful new guy / you all masturbate to Ric Flair / what have you ever done? / I QUIT'.

Pace it out more, and give people time to react to each major spot. Your high spots may be good, but it's all too breathless.

Had forgotten about the KWA, still think JWF are the worst. That they're using a sprayed hubcap with marker pen shows just how much value that company has! surprised considering how much the JWF loves the net im surprised not one of that bunch has appeared on here to defend it.

Okay, you get your wish.

Firstly we openly say that we mostly come from Backyard Wrestling, we don't pretend to be pro in any way.

For nearly 8 years, JWF shows were FREE ENTRY. We didn't unjustly rob people of their money to come see us. It was their choice to return to our shows on a regular basis. Alot of our events help raise money for various charities in the south of england. Most recently we helped out Jamies Wish, which is a charity for children with Leukemia. We all enjoy getting in the ring and learning to wrestle, literally we take a wide variety of people on board with us. It's just fun at the end of the day, and we all get something out of it.

Admittedly we aren't amazing wrestlers but for you to say those degrading things about us online is unnecessary.

The JWF is growing rapidly, the footage you see online is getting old. 90% of the roster is in pro gear now, more training is being given and we are insured as a business. Which means we are now able to charge a small amount to our crowd.

We will continue to wrestle despite your ignorance towards us.

- Xavier "JWF WRESTLER"

Here is a video of me wrestling, I would love to hear your feedback on it? as i'm sure you will enjoy tearing it apart .....

And lastly I would like to request clips of your wrestling so i can closely scrutinise it?

Now i usually refrain from commenting on these things, yet weather its that driving past a car crash mentality where you just can't help but look or i like to find interesting ways to drive myself crazy i just don't know. I have found myself looking over this thread every now and again to have a look at what the net deems bad.

now on the link you've posted its hard to give feedback, this is because its very easy to hide a wrestlers short comings in a music video where its just them hitting move after move and crowd sound taken out.

Now for the JWF itself, judging by what i have watched online which is pretty much what JWF have put up on youtube. i can quite honestly say its show like these that i find it difficult to tell people who ask me what i do for a living that i'm a professional wrestling. Its shows like these that are everything that is wrong with british wrestling today, for every good promotion in the uk that trys to put on the best show possible there are 10,20, 30 of these so called companies popping up everywhere, your like weeds!

what i'd like to ask is, now that your charging people to watch your shows and more training is being given, who is training you and why do you feel after 8 years of what we've seen on youtude do you feel you are able to take people hard earned money away from them?

Xavier, you need to learn to work in this forum. You can't just come in and go from spot to spot to spot. 'I'm the respectful new guy / you all masturbate to Ric Flair / what have you ever done? / I QUIT'.

Pace it out more, and give people time to react to each major spot. Your high spots may be good, but it's all too breathless.

:laugh:

Archived