worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

he does get the point across though.. Live Wrestling in Yeovil.. not sure on his attire or grown though

It was the 'RAWWWRR!' at the end that did it for me.

I preferred this one really (they do have a nice TV):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gky-rW-Z23A...Bc&index=22

:laugh:

Hypnotic. If only Vince McMahon would post his personal videos to his WWE Youtube account. I bet Linda could top that.

I wonder if the comments by Robbie himself for this video are meant to be taken seriously?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-khl3Vd6U

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

On topic JWF are most likely the worst promotion in England.

Off topic that link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-khl3Vd6U

Underneath it there seem's to be some sort of altercation, Gave me a laugh.

Hey Hugorune1976, I dont know who you are or what you have been told, believe me, you are walking on thin ice saying lies like you have. your account from you tube will be passed onto the authorities. a warning to you, yes there are lies going around about the person in this video, but I CAN CONFIRM THEY ARE ALL LIES, so be very careful what you say, because the net is now closing in to the culprits, and you may now just be linked to them, congratulations

ptdrobbie 4 days ago

ptdrobbie 4 days ago This has been flagged as spam show hide

Not Spam

You LOOK like my paedo uncle

HugoRune1976 5 days ago 2

HugoRune1976 5 days ago 2 Comment removed

HugoRune1976 5 days ago

and theres a company called night of wrestling which is pretty piss poor that run out of port glasgow who actually use some good guys but most of the card is saturated with shit

So not true.

Gotta agree here- to say that NOW is one of the worst promotions in the whole of Britain is a long way off. NOW are a small, local company using both very experienced and very new talent, trained by some of the best in Scotland, while allowing inexperienced guys get decent ring time in front of HOT crowds- not 3 men and a dog in some skanky park.

yeah i already said there was some good talent on their shows like bmw, dickie divers and falcon but most of the card is filled with what i can guess is trainees or just completly shit wrestlers. in fairness tho ur right about them at least using venues instead of parks :p

Hey Hugorune1976, I dont know who you are or what you have been told, believe me, you are walking on thin ice saying lies like you have. your account from you tube will be passed onto the authorities. a warning to you, yes there are lies going around about the person in this video, but I CAN CONFIRM THEY ARE ALL LIES, so be very careful what you say, because the net is now closing in to the culprits, and you may now just be linked to them, congratulations

ptdrobbie 4 days ago

Not Spam

HugoRune1976 5 days ago

those comments may be a bit much (intentional understatement) but he does seem like a bit of a muppet...... although I admire his passion for wrestling in Yeovil.

Had forgotten about the KWA, still think JWF are the worst. That they're using a sprayed hubcap with marker pen shows just how much value that company has! surprised considering how much the JWF loves the net im surprised not one of that bunch has appeared on here to defend it.

Okay, you get your wish.

Firstly we openly say that we mostly come from Backyard Wrestling, we don't pretend to be pro in any way.

For nearly 8 years, JWF shows were FREE ENTRY. We didn't unjustly rob people of their money to come see us. It was their choice to return to our shows on a regular basis. Alot of our events help raise money for various charities in the south of england. Most recently we helped out Jamies Wish, which is a charity for children with Leukemia. We all enjoy getting in the ring and learning to wrestle, literally we take a wide variety of people on board with us. It's just fun at the end of the day, and we all get something out of it.

Admittedly we aren't amazing wrestlers but for you to say those degrading things about us online is unnecessary.

The JWF is growing rapidly, the footage you see online is getting old. 90% of the roster is in pro gear now, more training is being given and we are insured as a business. Which means we are now able to charge a small amount to our crowd.

We will continue to wrestle despite your ignorance towards us.

- Xavier "JWF WRESTLER"

Here is a video of me wrestling, I would love to hear your feedback on it? as i'm sure you will enjoy tearing it apart .....

And lastly I would like to request clips of your wrestling so i can closely scrutinise it?

ptdrobbie 4 days ago

Not Spam

Fuck me I was only joking. :laugh:

HugoRune1976 5 days ago

• Paid Members
And lastly I would like to request clips of your wrestling so i can closely scrutinise it?

This is the UK Fan Forum - Wrestling is discussed whether it's good, bad or ugly. Don't be a crybaby.

Presumably yout "Titantron" YouTube video features your highlights? :rolleyes:

As someone once said on here - Backyarder Bawbags!

• Paid Members

Ah, the old, "You can't do any better so you're not allowed an opinion on me" line. Well done, lad. I'm off to slate Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds on IMDB and hope he calls me out and requests to view my showreel for criticism.

why how funny, just last week Fabio Capello rang me up and dared me to manage the England team better than him, because I thought our showing in the world cup was crap, so i said so on a forum.

-justTryingToAddSomeUnfunnyWeightToTheDiscussion- :(

I was only defending myself and the company i happily work for.

And yes, I am a Backyard Wrestler and proud of it.

Feel free to sling mindless insults our way, but at the end of the day we're the guys working in the ring and you're the spotty little teenager who is jerking off to Ric Flair tapes in his mummys house?

If you wrestle albeit (Backyard, Indy or Pro.) then fair enough, I will review your stuff and give you my opinion. And I will respect yours if it is delivered in a respectful way. But If you come on UKFF just to bitch on people behind the safety of your computer monitor, then you're a dick and I don't value your opinion.

I give up, i'm deleting this UKFF account, Have fun kids.

what a douche.

backyard wrestling is the pro wrestling anti-thesis. you have to take into account that wrestling is supposed to be about making money, not wanking around with your mates.

backyarding is retarded, its such a major health risk that anyone who does it needs the shit kicked out of them for doing it so they dont carry on and actually hurt themselves.

as ive said before, this is a discussion forum for fans to air their opinions. if your going to post online video dross like what the JWF are offering you should be prepared for a slating........

and there is already a wrestler called Xavier, hes better than you.

Archived