worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

To clarify, yes, that is the same Mark Andrews, and thank you for asking.

The Internet title is a simple concept, in which the matches are to be taped for You Tube, etc, as an example of the changes in talent around, and the improvement of PTW. It's hopefully going to be a good selling point. I'd imagine if anyone else had the idea, you'd be commending it.

As for my apparent status as a 'cunt', well, the last time I checked, they were both useful, and people are happy to pay to see them (which is more than anyone was ever likely to do with you Kev), so I'll take that as an odd compliment, and thank you for your wonderfully creative input.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Internet title is a simple concept, in which the matches are to be taped for You Tube, etc, as an example of the changes in talent around, and the improvement of PTW. It's hopefully going to be a good selling point. I'd imagine if anyone else had the idea, you'd be commending it.

As for my apparent status as a 'cunt', well, the last time I checked, they were both useful, and people are happy to pay to see them (which is more than anyone was ever likely to do with you Kev), so I'll take that as an odd compliment, and thank you for your wonderfully creative input.

None of my business but this was a good response, even if his "promotion" is not?

• Paid Members

Trying to turn what you know fine well was an insult into a compliment just makes you seem an even bigger one. It's like when you call someone a tool and they jump back at you with the, "Yeah, but tools are useful!" Yes. But only for one job.

JWF definitely didn't spend anywhere close to

• Paid Members

Definitely was not a compliment. In all seriousness though P.T.W was/is shit. People like your self are running British wrestling into the ground. Your not as shit as JWF but you are still proper shit. This is 2011 though you may be able to turn it all around. Maybe if you stop being the internet warrior and worked on making your events decent, everyone would stop negativity towards you and P.T.W.

There are alot of people on this forum that are very knowledgeable about wrestling, who know what they like to see. You choose to argue with them, write long eassys trying to defend yours and P.T.W's credibility (you both have none) instead of concentrating on your own product. You need to learn to ignore the bad things said and take the constuctive criticism some people on here actually are giving you pointers they have seen your event. They say it wasn't good for this reason and you berate them.

P.T.W is not the worst wrestling company in england JWF take that title or the company with the unusally small ring are running them close. Petey you still are a CUNT though and just need to ignore little comments like that. Prove to everyone you can actually make a success out of P.T.W.

Will you make it a success? probaly not. Will this thread come up in about 6 months slightly differently named? yes and you will still be here after retiring more times than Mick Foley saying P.T.W are great we sold 8 tickets and had 40 friends and family in for free to watch a fat guy use a staple gun on some ones head because niether of them can wrestle. You will still be perving over someones 16 year old sister. The stories you have told me but that was told in privacy and stays in privacy. If you some how manage to turn it around and are putting on good events before end of the year. I will eat humble pie and pay for a ticket to see a good event but again it's not going to happen

• Paid Members
I have to just say one thing...

For fuck sake, can't we all just get over PTW and Staniforth?

Indeed. A lot of time and effort goes in to replying to him and feeding his habit of jacking off over himself being mentioned on the UKFF.

But he keeps coming back after saying he's going forever. It's like telling someone with AIDS to get it over it. It's a bit hard when it's always there reminding you.

I have to just say one thing...

For fuck sake, can't we all just get over PTW and Staniforth?

Indeed. A lot of time and effort goes in to replying to him and feeding his habit of jacking off over himself being mentioned on the UKFF.

But he keeps coming back after saying he's going forever. It's like telling someone with AIDS to get it over it. It's a bit hard when it's always there reminding you.

But he only comes back because people talk about him. Is he really that interesting?

Archived