Feuds where the heel was in the right

Dashing

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though it was not a feud. When Kurt Angle went undercover in the alliance and brought them down at survivor series 2001. The night after on raw Vince was going to give the wwf title to Angle, But Austin who was the leader of the alliance stunned Angle and took back the title. And when the segment was over the fans cheered Austin and Angle was booed :confused: Because as I remember it Angle was a face before the fake turn when he joined the alliance, And Austin was a heel that genuinely wanted to put an end to the wwf. Does anyone know why it went down that way??

• Paid Members
Even though it was not a feud. When Kurt Angle went undercover in the alliance and brought them down at survivor series 2001. The night after on raw Vince was going to give the wwf title to Angle, But Austin who was the leader of the alliance stunned Angle and took back the title. And when the segment was over the fans cheered Austin and Angle was booed :confused: Because as I remember it Angle was a face before the fake turn when he joined the alliance, And Austin was a heel that genuinely wanted to put an end to the wwf. Does anyone know why it went down that way??

Didn't Angle slag off all the fans and claim he and he alone were the reason the WWF were still in business? Angle definitely was defined as a heel earlier in the show. Weirdly, McMahon switched from heel and face all night.

Randy Savage vs Hulk Hogan in 1988/89. Hogan was clearly stepping into the comfort zone. In real life if that was my lass, I'd be tempted to order a 300 quid replica WWF title belt and smack the lad over the head with it if he was getting to pally with my lass.

Always thought Foley and Edge were in the right in 2006 when they had that feud against ECW. Foley was actually kicking Heyman's arse as far as his "whore working for a pimp" line he delivered to Foley.

Agreed on Hogan. He came across as a prick in most of his feuds though. The Andre one, the Macho Man one, the Orndorff one, the Sid one. Heck, I even sympathised with Yokozuna. Hogan straight up called him a "Jap" and then came out and challenged him after he'd already had a match.

er if memory serves it was mr fuji-san who challenged hulk at wrestlemania 9 not the other way round. fool

Throughout the evening they had loads of backstage promos in which all the wrestler said "You didn't do this for the WWE... you did it for yourself. You selfishly switch sides constantly to guarantee you would have a job and didn't give a shit which company went under."

Personally I thought it was well executed. Though I admit the way they handled Austin was confusing. They never gave us a reason as to why Austin jumped shipped to WCW.

Didn't Angle slag off all the fans and claim he and he alone were the reason the WWF were still in business? Angle definitely was defined as a heel earlier in the show. Weirdly, McMahon switched from heel and face all night.

Thanks for that Hitman. I have only seen the ending segment of that show so it didn't quite make sense to me how everyone turned.

Throughout the evening they had loads of backstage promos in which all the wrestler said "You didn't do this for the WWE... you did it for yourself. You selfishly switch sides constantly to guarantee you would have a job and didn't give a shit which company went under."

Personally I thought it was well executed. Though I admit the way they handled Austin was confusing. They never gave us a reason as to why Austin jumped shipped to WCW.

I think Austin joined the alliance because he felt under appreciated in the wwf and he had already beaten everyone there was to beat in the wwf so the jump would of given him new competition.

This might be obvious but any heel V John Cena.

The hate on John Cena is just boring now, and has been for quite a while.

I loved the Jericho/Michaels fueds. Didn't Jericho buy into the fact Michaels had a leg injury, only to be made to look like a chump when Michaels admitted he was a liar? Think the crowd cheered for Michaels that night too!

It may be boring but the fact remains he is a shitty worker with no idea of psychology.

Archived