Feuds where the heel was in the right

Dashing

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Trips was face by the end of the feud, without a definitive moment of "turn". Fans cheered him over Angle to the point where he was getting the "turning" mixed reactions, he was most certainly positioned as the face in the build towards Unforgiven, and his subsequent program with Benoit. He was tagging with other babyfaces - Rock/Austin/Gunn & Chyna on Raw against Angle/Radicals/T&A, right up until belting Austin with the sledgehammer and turning back.

Trips was face by the end of the feud, without a definitive moment of "turn". Fans cheered him over Angle to the point where he was getting the "turning" mixed reactions, he was most certainly positioned as the face in the build towards Unforgiven, and his subsequent program with Benoit. He was tagging with other babyfaces - Rock/Austin/Gunn & Chyna on Raw against Angle/Radicals/T&A, right up until belting Austin with the sledgehammer and turning back.

Really? I don't remember that, gonna have to go and have a look back.

• Paid Members

I would go with cactus jack vs tommy dreamer.

Jack was trying to get Tommy to go to WCW so he could stop bleeding for dollars. He also refused to wrestle in a hardcore style.

Tommy then proceeded to bash the crap out of jack every chance he got, before bringing in terry funk who called him a whore.

• Paid Members
I would go with cactus jack vs tommy dreamer.

Jack was trying to get Tommy to go to WCW so he could stop bleeding for dollars. He also refused to wrestle in a hardcore style.

Tommy then proceeded to bash the crap out of jack every chance he got, before bringing in terry funk who called him a whore.

For some reason, I find that description really funny :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just remembered this topic and thought of CM Punk vs Orton.

CM Punk has a right to have a grudge against Orton

I may be wrong/have a shit memory, but weren't the New Bloof somewhat in the ring against The Millionaires club? Been a while since I've watched any WCW from that era, but wasn't the gist of the angle the New Blood saying "You lot have had your time at the top, piss off so we can have a turn"?

Oh, and hello, I'm new :)

• Paid Members
Given Jeff Hardy's recent performance in TNA, CM Punk's position as a heel that was in the right in their feud has been even more strengthened than it already was

The storyline wasnt about "he takes drugs and he doesnt" though, so how was he in the right? Everyone knew Hardy took drugs back then, but one was playing a righteous leader and the other was playing the free spirit, not junkie vs nice bloke.

The storyline wasnt about "he takes drugs and he doesnt" though, so how was he in the right? Everyone knew Hardy took drugs back then, but one was playing a righteous leader and the other was playing the free spirit, not junkie vs nice bloke.

I think that is the common misconception Ian, the number of my so called 'straight edge' friends who view Punk/Hardy in that way is quite high.

Archived