Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

That X-Men trailer doesn't really do it for me. Looking forward to Captain America though, I loved the first one and I really like the Winter Soldier storyline from the comics so it should be good.

Early reports on Batman's look in Batman vs Superman

Seems they're really trying to distance themselves from the Nolan films which is good, I hope he's in a grey suit.

• Paid Members

Watched Thor 2 last night. More of the same and keeps the same mix of humour and action as the first. Action pieces are great

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The two main villains are a wasted opportunity, probably only having a dozen lines between them with no development outside of the opening, a real shame as they managed to do so well with Loki in the last film.

There's a nice, unexpected Captain America piss take / cameo as well

As far as the end credits scene I hadn't read anything about it and it was nice to see them set up Guardians, knew it would be that as soon as they walked onto what looked like a set from Dr Who, totally different look to the rest of the film.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Watched Thor 2 last night. More of the same and keeps the same mix of humour and action as the first. Action pieces are great

Yes, I totally agree: just 2-hours of entertainment, action and fun. If they can keep the quality of the first two Thors films, I would happily watch many more Thor sequels.

I'd have that 10 as

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

1. Batman

2. The Incredibles

3. Spider-Man

4. Avengers: Assemble

5. Kick Ass

6. Iron Man 3

7. Blade

8. The Dark Knight

9. Superman

10. X-Men

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'll have to think on a personal 10. Would Unbreakable count?