Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

I listened to the Bad News Brown shoot the other day. Highly recommended and easily one of the best shoots i've heard. Seems like a really down to earth guy that doesn't believe his own crap but will tell it like it is and someone that got in, made his money and left. Interesting to hear him say he doesn't miss anything about the business and doesn't feel like his job as a security guard in a mall is a step down

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching the Saturn YouShoot and it was pretty decent I guess, A lot of the questions were just answered in a word or two which just seemed to slow it down. There were a few classic replies though, the ones about strapping a dildo to Kidman's head ( The Rhino ) and hoisting him up in the air to thrust him into a strippers pussy was hilarious as well as when him and Raven built a waterslide and slid down with the dildo headgear on to enter a stripper.

Was worth a watch anyway but I'd hoped for more

It sounds like he's lucky - and glad - to be alive. Still got 20 minutes left to watch but i feel he is exasperated by the questions already, as much as it blows away the RF efforts for production values and presentation these goofballs filming themselves acting the cunt and asking stupid questions has wore thin and ran it's course (Batista's cock size for example) time to move on and be a bit more selective in future IMO.

Also totally lop sided with questions about drugs and Mike Bell. Not naive enough to think it wouldn't be but this dude was in WCW in it's peak and then hit WWF at it's hottest point, arguably ever, so much more to find out about the times back then and the move when they came over as the four Radicalz and allegedly sold Shane Douglas up the river. Seems slightly like an opportunity missed and overall slightly disappointed with it although as mentioned those stories from the old days with Raven are incredible. Sounds l ike a hardcore Takeshi's Castle; imagine if Duggan had gotten involved with the blender :music:

*Note - as mentioned 20 minutes left to watch and if it covers what i've mentioned enough then slice of humble pie for me!

Also another interesting moment was Saturn, himself a tough bastard prior to and including his pro wrestler career, and someone who doesn't sound like they would beat about the bush with such issues acknowledging Haku as the man.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

It sounds like he's lucky - and glad - to be alive. Still got 20 minutes left to watch but i feel he is exasperated by the questions already, as much as it blows away the RF efforts for production values and presentation these goofballs filming themselves acting the cunt and asking stupid questions has wore thin and ran it's course (Batista's cock size for example) time to move on and be a bit more selective in future IMO.

Was it those fucking tools from OfftheMark.com again? They usually send in awful, embarrassing and unfunny videos.

I've said as much to Sean over on the KC forum at Kayfabe Memories, that stuff like this really brings the product down, but he often says that video submissions will always take preference over emails (seemingly no matter how shit they may be).

I think that YouShoot is a great concept, but bar Sean Waltman and Jim Cornette I haven't seen any that I would want to sit through again.

• Paid Members

I have to agree, the videos on the Perry Saturn one were the worst so far. It was either some fat bloke dressing up and doing a shit voice for the fifth time, or some nervous bloke looking like he's doing it with a gun pointed at him. I wouldn't mind if they were actually funny, but a 8 year old could do better.

I thought they were out of order doing the drug bag thing with Saturn. You could tell he was a bit uncomfortable afterwards. The guy was a hardcore druggy for years and flash stuff like that in his face, not good.

The shoot was like a mental Vince Russo show. As soon as you get your head round one mental image, Saturn comes right back with a story about dildos. It's impossible to remember most of it.

I said this in another thread, but Saturn/Raven KFC shoot needs to get done soon.

That one had completely slipped my mind and I agree with you. It is far better than the Highspots Shoot that was conducted with her and released about the same time.

has maria ever done anything to warrant a shoot though? it seems they interview any former wwe personality who will take the payday these days.

i rarely bother with shoots, unless it has the words ''heenan'', ''cornette'' or ''raven'' then they are usually a lot of fun. ive watched the punk/joe one too and im about to watch punk/cabana.

i remember being excited for the rey shoot years ago and was totally let down. sometimes i guess its the person you never suspect who will gave a great shoot. but im guessing that maria is not that person.

• Paid Members

You've gotta love the diplomatic way in which Saturn dealt with the issue of him submitting positive drug tests in WCW.

Uncle Eric ; "Hey brah, what are we gonna do about these positive tests? I mean, you've got many friends here, and we don't want to have to fire you, so...."

Saturn ; "Then stop fucking testing me then."

....and he was never tested again. Bravo, Sir.

Edited by Taylorslade