THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

What happened to crawlingwest?

http://ukff.com/index.php?showuser=10299

He appears to have taken a week off. I dont remember getting his permission slip, mind.

Wow, I really need to stop taking time off from the UKFF. Hopefully when I get around to posting that tenner to tiger rick it'll light enough of a fire to stop me from spending too much time in the real world.

• Paid Members
He carries our bags now. Plus he still hasn't turned up with my Choco Liebniz.

If he doesn't turn up with packs of both milk and dark for you to put together in decadent milk/dark sandwiches, Jackknife his ass.

• Paid Members
Seriously, since i've been back at Uni i've spent almost day and night here, and still have no idea what the pCc is. Can I join? ...Do I want to join?

So many questions :angry:

If only it where that easy

• Paid Members
So basically from what I can surmise, the pCc is a wrestling forum clan with added gimmicks.

I think it's more than that, it's a way of life isn't it?

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I carry the bags for them and I still have no idea what it is. Bank holiday weekend = So much beer I couldn't stand let alone turn a computer on. fuck extreme rules. Why should I pay

Edited by tiger_rick
spoilers?

• Paid Members

At the risk of sounding like a moaning sod do we really need that PWG thread when it will more than likely wind up being full of blog like reviews in the vein of the ROH thread?

Could they not be merged or something.

• Paid Members
At the risk of sounding like a moaning sod do we really need that PWG thread when it will more than likely wind up being full of blog like reviews in the vein of the ROH thread?

You don't have to read it. It'll also stop "flash" starting a thread every time they have a show.

• Paid Members

You don't have to read it. It'll also stop "flash" starting a thread every time they have a show.

I know I don't have to read it, and it doesn't really effect me, which is why I was point out I was a moaning git before I started, but it just bugged me some how. I just thought "why" when it will more than likely just be the same people doing the same thing as the ROH thread, just up the ROH thread to both.

I think DDD's sig is over too, while I'm about it :p

• Paid Members

Cheers for the edit Rick too much drink over a very long weekend has turned me into a complete moron, if i spoled any wwe for anyone please feel free to PM and tell me how much of a cunt I am.

I wouldn't bank on it. There is a thread for Chikara, and he always chooses to ignore that and start results threads for the shows.