THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Awards Moderator
I think I'm getting logged out every time I close the browser or window or something. I don't know if it's just a problem at my end, but it's something that myself and definitely Richie Freebird suffer from now and again.

This started happening to me last night - never had the problem before but it was still happening as of a couple of minutes ago.

• Paid Members

I want to make a proposal although it's sort of a question, too.

Next month I say we scrap the Hate Thread (it's more or less redundant now anyway) and replace it with the Lovely Thread where we call out people for being generally nice and splendid. Then we have a vote at the end of the month the same way and the winner a name change or a user title change. What do we reckon?

I want to make a proposal although it's sort of a question, too.

Next month I say we scrap the Hate Thread (it's more or less redundant now anyway) and replace it with the Lovely Thread where we call out people for being generally nice and splendid. Then we have a vote at the end of the month the same way and the winner a name change or a user title change. What do we reckon?

I like Gladstone's joyful outlook on life. He's an intelligent, articulate young man. His threads inspire conversation. Unlike Houcho the Groucho.

Edited by BiffingtonClyro

• Paid Members
Once a year is quite enough of that sickly sort of thing, thanks. Also, the hate thread serves the purpose of keeping flaming out of other threads; it's a release valve.

It's absolutely pointless now, though. The reprobates barely post in it any more because they know what will happen. It was alright for a few months and now it's just crap. It would be nice to actually encourage decent posting and nice people.

The format has run it's course, the mongs are wise to it, and therefore it's pointless. Anyone called out should also be included in the poll, at the very least.

• Moderators
It's absolutely pointless now, though. The reprobates barely post in it any more because they know what will happen.

The format has run it's course, the mongs are wise to it, and therefore it's pointless.

Was never the point of it.

The hate threads still have merit in this respect -

Also, the hate thread serves the purpose of keeping flaming out of other threads; it's a release valve.

I think the main reason it's quietened down in there of late is that a lot of the previous guilty parties are either banned or suspended, and as such, life on the board has become a more peaceful experience. It's still good to have a designated area to keep pointless bickering from clogging up the discussion threads though, I reckon.

You may as well just have a 'like' function if you're going to do a 'lovely' thread. If we could. We shouldn't, because it'll suck, but you may as well. Plus some of the time (I said some) the 'post of the year' thread seems to resemble a lovely thread. Actually, I suppose that's a reason to have a lovely thread. I'm sure Ihad a point when I came in here.