THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

So, here's a thing I've noticed since I've been back - what's with all this pretending that Big Boss Man's still alive? I get that it's a running joke and likely confuses the fuck out of newbies but when/how did it start and why has it continued?I realise I could probably have worded this in such a way as to carry on with the joke but, y'know what, I just want to know, really.

• Paid Members

Any chance the "Kay Lee Ray In Japan" Thread can get sacked of to the UK section as It looks like its just going to be Dan posting page after page of photos?

Its a small and pointless request I know, but I'm a pedantic twat.

• Paid Members

I've been meaning to mention this, too. I'll admit to reporting the thread, as I can't see that having it's own thread is warranted. Plus Dann Read is almost the only one posting in it, bumping it whenever he has a new pic. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but it's definitely an unwarranted thread.

• Paid Members

tommyboi just posted some more non-news about ticket sales in the TNA Tour thread, which is the dullest most unnecessary thread year after year. Why has he not had his suspension for winning the last Rumble?