THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
He's been suspended the last fortnight, hasn't he?

A fortnight? That sucks. I thought it was a month you got for being spanner of the previous month. Never mind.

• Paid Members
Love how Tommyboi has swung into action in the thread about that girl in Japan.

For those that haven't ventured into the thread:

Really pleased with the progress of Kay Lee Ray in Japan. It's good your keeping this updated with photos and results. I guess not everyone is into women's wrestling or as passionate as you Dann so please don't get put off by others here. I expected Kay Lee Ray to go down well as she has the face shape and striking red hair to be a real life anime character so on her look I expect her to be very stand out noticeable on her trip.

Christ.

To be fair he knows her better than most people on here seeing as she wrestles regularly for PBW so has a vested interest.

Although I don't know what he was thinking with the "face shape" comment.

I kinda get what he means, but damn if he didn't manage to express it in a creepy way.

• Awards Moderator

At the top right of the thread there's an Options button; drop that down and switch to the Standard view.

EDIT: Cheers for you edit, Kristian. Now my post looks like I'm randomly pointing something out for no reason.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
I dunno about unwarranted, there is a thread about Zack in Japan after all.

I think the lack of input from others in the thread itself speaks volumes though. Like I say, not having a knock, as Dan has always seemed a decent guy. And the Sabre comparison is a tad unfair, wasn't he voted best British wrestler on here last year?