THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Same here, neil chose my name, I'm used to it now and it could be much worse but I hate the thought that people might think I'm called Steve. Neil also chose my last name Pritt Stick Licker which I actually always liked.

I'm called Steve, you turd. I hope your next username is The Dark Knight Rises Is Sick.

• Paid Members
Same here, neil chose my name, I'm used to it now and it could be much worse but I hate the thought that people might think I'm called Steve. Neil also chose my last name Pritt Stick Licker which I actually always liked.

I'm called Steve, you turd. I hope your next username is The Dark Knight Rises Is Sick.

:laugh:

I swear I don't try to raise your ire!

Nothing wrong with being called Steve, it's just not my name- but it is very much a name, when I saw someone refer to something I'd said as "like Steve said" it was weird because unlike a cool username it's just some other dude's name.

No you're not, you're Gladstone. I tried thinking of you as Steve, and it just didn't feel right.

• Paid Members

I've asked for it to be changed, which I was planning to do anyway. God, this is as shit as that time at school when some lad in the year below told me to get a haircut when I had one booked for that evening anyway, then when I came to school the next day with it chopped off he went around saying I'd done it because I was shit scared of him.

• Paid Members

One of the women at work saw me on the UKFF and shouted out, for all to hear- 'The cum doctor? What website are you on?'. The whole office began to interrogate me about it. And that what without them seeing the BNP logo.

+1 for the opcws name hate, I've mentioned this to him before, but he just said he thought it was the bestest name eva.

Also +1 on The C** D****r. Like you chaps, I look at this site at work. I've had to disable sigs, I tend to have to scroll past all the big pictures people post, but the names I can't hide.

• Paid Members

I've disabled the sigs and like a few others on here, got a couple of dodgy looks at work while scrolling past the Big Zeke/Ahmed pics the other week.

Also, what do you all say if someone asks you what you are looking at when they notice you on here?

Edited by Nick James