THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Fucking hell, that last tweet isn't encouraging.

Yeah, without the context of all those tweets about 1mm directly below it explaining exactly what happened. I don't have internet access -- I haven't topped myself. I've just hopped on someone's netbook for 20 minutes to check my email and came here because I couldn't fire up a torrent or some grot, and this appears to be a thing. I'd probably reply to a few other posts, but these keys are way too small for my fingers.

Well at least you updated :)

• Paid Members

Yeah, without the context of all those tweets about 1mm directly below it explaining exactly what happened. I don't have internet access -- I haven't topped myself. I've just hopped on someone's netbook for 20 minutes to check my email and came here because I couldn't fire up a torrent or some grot, and this appears to be a thing. I'd probably reply to a few other posts, but these keys are way too small for my fingers.

Bleedin' 'ell, I was about to send for a mental health crisis team or whatever you're supposed to do.

• Paid Members

Well, fucking serves me right for starting a post and then stopping to eat. For the record, I was thinking much more along the lines of 'dangerously broke' rather than 'off to top himself'. My take was, when you're that broke (which I have been before), even

Edited by Chris B

Well, I feel suitably chagrined for worrying. I won't make that mistake again!

• Moderators
He also did retweet this, rather ominously

h990P.png

"death obsessed Chris Jeffries and his morbid collection of poetry and ominous foreign films..."

Anyone who follows Limmy knows that he tweets all day every day and never breaks character. Suddenly, he opened up about his own depression and how he'd almost offed himself, and me, and a lot of other people retweeted that.

Anyway, all this public discussion about my personal life doesn't make me tremendously comfortable (plus there is that rule about personal information and whatnot), so I'm going to delete some posts and you can all talk about why someone would just buy an Xbox with no cables or anything instead.

I stopped following Limmy on Twitter after a day of spamming my Twitter feed with nonsense. More than usual. So I had no idea about that post being a highly re-tweeted thing. Not to mention I didn't realize your username was different from before so I didn't know that was you who'd posted the update. Delete away.

Anyway, all this public discussion about my personal life doesn't make me tremendously comfortable (plus there is that rule about personal information and whatnot), so I'm going to delete some posts and you can all talk about why someone would just buy an Xbox with no cables or anything instead.

Or you could appreciate the fact that the people in question are actually showing some concern for your wellbeing?