THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

This one might be for Ronnie or other great post-finders. Can anybody locate that unbelievably funny post from god knows which, IIRC, is a parody of a poor spelling random shite forum post done in the style of Jerry Jackson. I have the vaguest memory of it saying something along the lines of "Here's Bret lol in pink pants" or whatever. Sorry for such a poor set of clues, I hope somebody knows what the fuck I'm on about. Somebody used to have it in their sig and it would tickle me every time.

• Paid Members
Ad Sales. Which can be soul destroying, but I'm pretty good at it so...

I've just been offered one of these, but I'm in two minds as a) commission is 10% after target, but they're not being enthusiastic in saying what the target is, and b) it involves 4 weeks unpaid (ie: "experience" for JSA) training.

I've been getting a few Cloudfare errors as well.

I've just been offered one of these, but I'm in two minds as a) commission is 10% after target, but they're not being enthusiastic in saying what the target is, and b) it involves 4 weeks unpaid (ie: "experience" for JSA) training.

Fuck that right off. Literally no good can come of it. Best case scenario, they're exploiting you as free labour for their wretched company for four weeks. Worst case scenario, ad sales shite actually becomes your career, and you enjoy it and descend into a life as the sort of soulless pondscum wanker who is begging karma to harshly rape every single one of your relatives.

• Paid Members

Noticing a feature posted by some people that allows you to see how many times somebody has posted in a particular thread. I can't figure out how you're supposed to do it. Can anybody help? Jim'll Fix It.

• Paid Members

Fuck that right off. Literally no good can come of it. Best case scenario, they're exploiting you as free labour for their wretched company for four weeks. Worst case scenario, ad sales shite actually becomes your career, and you enjoy it and descend into a life as the sort of soulless pondscum wanker who is begging karma to harshly rape every single one of your relatives.

I agree with the above.

Mine is a pretty decent basic hourly rate, plus commission on every sale made (so no 'you have to make x sales to get the commission' shit).

I actually have another job now doing bar-work at the Olympics from...whenever it starts, I forget, so I'll be sacking off the ad sales job for nine weeks in the summer anyway.