THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Awards Moderator

I hope this is the right place to put this.

Has anyone else noticed Trevor's new gimmick of 'just stating the mainstream opinion of things'? That's not a very good way of describing it, but... I think it's a gimmick...

Examples:

One good thing about the Golden Globes is that Ricky Gervais is hosting again. I can't wait to see what he says this year, he's so edgy.

Stop trolling Fox Piss, it's pathetic. Godfather is a cinematic masterpiece that boasts great performances by a superb cast. Godfather 2 is even better!

Am I imagining this? Because it's quite entertaining...

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

He's definitely taking the piss on that first quote, so no, I don't think that theory is right. Like Frankie says, he seems a good new poster.

My fave posters at the moment are Trev, Frankie himself and Woodyatt. I know he used to be called something else, but I've only really noticed since the name change.

I fully expect none of the 3 will get nominated for anything by you Paidos :(

I hope this is the right place to put this.

Has anyone else noticed Trevor's new gimmick of 'just stating the mainstream opinion of things'? That's not a very good way of describing it, but... I think it's a gimmick...

Examples:

One good thing about the Golden Globes is that Ricky Gervais is hosting again. I can't wait to see what he says this year, he's so edgy.

Stop trolling Fox Piss, it's pathetic. Godfather is a cinematic masterpiece that boasts great performances by a superb cast. Godfather 2 is even better!

Am I imagining this? Because it's quite entertaining...

I think it's all posted with his tongue very much in is cheek. He seems a good bloke, does Trev.

He's definitely taking the piss on that first quote, so no, I don't think that theory is right. Like Frankie says, he seems a good new poster.

My fave posters at the moment are Trev, Frankie himself and Woodyatt. I know he used to be called something else, but I've only really noticed since the name change.

I fully expect none of the 3 will get nominated for anything by you Paidos :(

Thanks gents, Big Trev is touched. My fave poster at the moment is Bowyo T, his insight is razor sharp. Boy, does that guy know what he's talking about!