THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Just so you all know, for the next three days the
will be making it's final voyage across the UKFF. We shall be visiting sick children and doing autograph signings. Feel free to come out and be witness to the end of one of the greatest eras in wrestling forum history.

I'm not buying that at all; firstly there has been no slamming of a massive foreigner, and it's only going to lead to heartbreak when THIS happens

"OHH, OHHH, OHHHH"

I asked a silly, sarcastic hypothetical question for which I have since apologised and vowed not to repeat. I had no intention of causing such seriousness.

I love wrestling and I love this forum.

Do you love this forum like you love a certain song? I dunno if I can, or want to, envision that!

• Paid Members
Not yet, but we might start a Livejournal or newsgroup to keep you all updated.

Please do Gladdy sir! Make sure of it, coz I want to be kept informed of any updates and - I know this is early days yet, as you have three days to disband - but a potential return of the pCc somewhere down the years.

Yours humbly, and guttedly

Branquey

Picture009.jpg

• Paid Members

If I were the band I'd be pretty happy with this change. Makes you cool and underground, you can try and sneak the three letters into sigs and avatars and hope the mods don't notice. That's the game

Naah, we love the game Blackson, we'll turn up at little indy shows and the like even though we're old, fat, and alcoholic, and don't get paid. In between massive banking runs here, obv.

Why you bringing my name into this?

Sorry, I could have sworn you were the chap who changed people's names to random, hiLARious things. If it wasn't, I apologise.

• Paid Members

Usually the chat is filled with general pillow talk about boydy, talking about Ken Barlow threatening to off himself, discussing how terrible Keeno's puns are, Gladstone telling us if Super Marino and Keith Houchen are working together on any films soon and general chit-chat about 1993-94 Premier League season. If anyone thinks its PCC related shite, it really isnt. Dirty Eddie's in there having a laugh with people he usually disagrees with, Soap makes his return to text related banter via the chat room and a few others from here. It breaks down the fourth wall that is a internet forum, and its a bit of a laugh in there. Its a bit of fun. The humourless pricks usually stay out of it as well.

We are basically just a bunch of ...

snl-the-best-of-dan-ackroyd-20051019003351836.jpg

Wild and Crazy Guys.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart