THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Of course, once it was obvious we took it in our stride, and treated it as a bit of a joke, and weren't offended by it, it suddenly stopped being fun for the people who'd created it in the first place.

Yeah, because that was such a long time. The PCC was created ages ago - was it last year? It's not like this is a kneejerk reaction.

Yeah, because that was such a long time. The PCC was created ages ago - was it last year? It's not like this is a kneejerk reaction.

Never said it was. What are you arguing exactly?

I'm beginning to suspect it was YOU who kept Reporting posts mentioning the pCc :p

• Paid Members
Never said it was. What are you arguing exactly?

I'm beginning to suspect it was YOU who kept Reporting posts mentioning the pCc :p

You did say 'suddenly'. It read like you were complaining that it was a sudden thing.

And nah - I think I've reported three things max in my time here, and I don't think any of them were pcc related. That said, I'm sick to the back teeth of the boring shite involved with it, so I welcome it fucking off.

• Paid Members
Let's not getting into a debate about reporting posts. I don't think there's anyone on here who isn't a whiny little bitch.

Does that include mods, or just posters? I may be a bitch, but I never whine, and I take exception to that. Only time I genuinely whinge about anything is if I get a pop of the gastroenteritis. But that can't be helped.

• Paid Members

Richie must be Sting then. But unlike Sting, Richie brought an end to the faction we must not name, in one final showdown.

Granted, it ruined a good thread but funny that it happened in an nWo thread.

As some people have said, I'm sure people aren't really arsed by this (EDIT: apart from Butch, haha). It was just a bit of a laugh that got out of hand.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

• Moderators

I don't watch Family Guy because I like comedy. And I wouldn't consider 300 heady Pop Culture in 2011. It's hardly Jersey Shore in the hot list. Pop Culture references are only any good or funny if they make sense. This is what you essentially did:-

Person one: Yeah, so if you want to get there, The only way is to take the A489...

Person two: THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX.