THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Hulky for instance always will be an arse and that's why he doesn't get the same chance.

Have we put to bed the theory that The Total Package is Hulky, then?

If he is, I don't mind. Hulky didn't keep getting banned just because he was previously banned, it was mostly because he posted like a spacker and then couldn't help starting an attention seeking thread disguised as a plea for a second chance.

Really, you have to draw attention to yourself to make it obvious you are previously banned. There could be loads of people flying under the radar. No-one is desperately looking for people to ban. Some people are just stupid. Hulky, JSB, Hironakamura, etc just scream out for the attention. You should see the plea's from JSB in the UKFF email account. Why behave like a prick if being a part of the UKFF means soooooo much to you?

• Paid Members
To reiterate my point from earlier, if you are previously banned, DO NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF!

FUCKING SPOILERS YOU FUCKING 'TARD

IN FACT YOU ARE A CUNT TOO.

Who was it? I reckon it might have been Seasider. He was a bit of a berk.

I reckon it was Gatso. He's returned to rape the forum like he raped that lass.

About this Gatso stuff: I don't want to be a bandwagoner / stereotypical tabloid reader, but that post of his really was quite disturbing. Out of curiosity, what would the UKFF mods/owners legal obligations be if somehow that post ever came back to haunt him? Because if he's dim enough to post in writing that detailed an account of the night in question, it figures he's also bandied about the same account in his everyday life under the guise of it being an amusing lads story. Either that was a legit story (with obvious ramifications) or it was made up, which is what he now asserts, which means that he thinks that making up a detailed account about (what can be construed as) rape counts as an entertaining, slap-on-the-back lads story.

• Paid Members

Unless its like the Mystery Raw GM, where Neil, Rick and Woyzeck are posting messages on the UKFF for their defence and all of a sudden the lights start flashing in the court room to signal that the posts have been recieved as Gatso is sitting their handcuffed.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Unless its like the Mystery Raw GM, where Neil, Rick and Woyzeck are posting messages on the UKFF for their defence and all of a sudden the lights start flashing in the court room to signal that the posts have been recieved as Gatso is sitting their handcuffed.

Haha :laugh:

I reckon it was Gatso. He's returned to rape the forum like he raped that lass.

About this Gatso stuff: I don't want to be a bandwagoner / stereotypical tabloid reader, but that post of his really was quite disturbing. Out of curiosity, what would the UKFF mods/owners legal obligations be if somehow that post ever came back to haunt him? Because if he's dim enough to post in writing that detailed an account of the night in question, it figures he's also bandied about the same account in his everyday life under the guise of it being an amusing lads story. Either that was a legit story (with obvious ramifications) or it was made up, which is what he now asserts, which means that he thinks that making up a detailed account about (what can be construed as) rape counts as an entertaining, slap-on-the-back lads story.

Well he did say he made the story up in a later post, so I assume that'll get him off easily in time of trouble.

I thought Dillkid was 15? I thought they stopped kids leaving school at 15 years ago?

Still possible now. You can do your final exams at 15 and leave, you'll still turn 16 before the next academical year but technically finish school at 15.

If I hadn't moved on to college I would have.

Edit: Also wtf happened with Bispham then, I haven't been around here in a few years but he was an absolute quality bloke back then.

Edited by Pyrotechnik

To reiterate my point from earlier, if you are previously banned, DO NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF!

FUCKING SPOILERS YOU FUCKING 'TARD

IN FACT YOU ARE A CUNT TOO.

Who was it? I reckon it might have been Seasider. He was a bit of a berk.

I was pretty sure it was seasider also (see my post in the Eastenders thread). Old School Square had bumped a several month old topic about WWC that seasider had started, and he was also referencing Dillkid in other threads (someone who had been banned long before he signed up) and seasider was also fairly obsessed with young Dillon.