Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The new Tankard album seems like it's gonna be a smasher!! :)  Out on 02 June, but I've got a preview ... :)

Posted

I haven't heard Tankard mentioned in years, always seemed to be a step or two behind the likes of Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. Poison are my boys though, didn't release much but what they did record was the nastiest German thrash around.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

That's a bag of shite, it sounds like a teenager's attempt at being "random" by haphazardly mixing a couple of styles together.

If I wanna listen to something batshit I'll play Sete Star Sept, at least there's an organic charm to their madness.

Posted

I'm relistening to a lot of Alcest and when they're at their best they are easily one of the best metal acts around, the most recent album Kodama is fucking stellar and is right up there as a great regardless of genre. Shelter was an odd little misstep as the metallers were put off by the lack of metal and the post-rock/shoegazers saw it as subpar and tbf it was a pretty lackluster Sigur Ros tribute album, I'm sure it was even produced by someone who worked with SR.

Posted

Me and my Spotify Discover Weekly are going to fall out. It's thrown some great stuff at me in the past, but two weeks ago it decided I might want to listen to some Creed, and the most recent one had fucking Mortiis in it. Ive listened to alot of stuff over the years and I'm not afraid to admit I've listened to some absolute shockers along the way, but Mortiis is easily the worst musician I've ever heard

Posted

I've got Doug Aldrich (The Dead Daisies, ex-Whitesnake) on the show this evening, alongside a stack of new & classic tracks.

It'll be live on the TuneIn app on your smart-device, or from the website - http://www.therockshowlive.com - from 8pm UK, plus our simulcast affiliates worldwide.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...