Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just saw the Tom Jones post by Butch.That gets my vote.

He's trying too hard, tbh. It's like his Maryse one, or his Sean Mooney one, but not as good.

Yep. As soon as I saw how long it was, I knew it was one of those POTM try-hard posts.

How long what was? Butch's post or Tom Jones bulge? ;)

I don't even care if he was trying for POTM it was fucking awesome that post.CW Saton's part deserves it's due aswell 'Not just now,boyo'.Tom Jones is a fucking God.

I bet even James Bond would be jealous of Tom Jones' fanny magnetness.

• Paid Members

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=119672...t&p=2152840

The talk I heard today from Robert Green the legal representative for Hollie Greig and her mother Anne did not relate this to the missing Maddie.

A large sum of money has been paid to Hollie to try and keep it all quiet but justice has not been served here.

Hollie has named all members of the paedophole ring WHICH IS STILL ACTIVE, yet the police, the Lord Advocate (Scottish Attorney General), Scottish MPs etc have so far failed to take action, except to try to stop the story getting out.

I hope Robert Green does not drop the ball and make sure he represents Hollie to the best he can

• Paid Members
Just a thought but could it be revealed that Danielson was the limo driver from Raw?

There's surely no question about who the driver was. It just all falls into place. A guy makes an unexpected return to TV, gets put into a main event angle, then all of a sudden disappears with a hokey explanation. Days later, there's need for a 'mystery' limo driver taking authority figures on a hellish joydride to get what they want. There's surely only one man it could be....

wrestling-wrap-up-results-from-0914-0920-2009-20090921021937175.jpg

"Where to, Hitman?"

I liked it. Was refreshing stuff from all the Daniel Bryan talk.

I reckon we'll probably sell Torres, Mascher, Gerrard and Yossi, then sign Milan Jovanovic and a solid experienced player like Pedro Mendes. Something like that I reckon. Oh, and if one of the African players dribbles really fast in one of the games at the World cup we'll get him too. Not Gervinho like, 'cos there'll be competition, but another one. Loan Glen Johnson to Tranmere, nab David Unsworth on a pay as you play to shore up the defense. Should be right back in contention with that little set. Feeling pretty positive about this summer now.

I'm going to shoot myself.

Enjoyed this one from JLM in the summer transfer thread.

• Awards Moderator

Enjoyed this from the 'Batista going into MMA' thread

Quality. Stick him in with that Russian geezer Fedora, Avoid his cuddles and drop him with a powerbomb or two, then go home to the pit of danger to rest for a while, maybe make a few calls to Dana and see if he'd be up for putting him over Lesnar, then go back to WWE or TNA taking some of the MMA fanbase back with him, sorted.

When's Goldberg going to UFC? That would be money!.

Edit. It would be all Cage matches aswell, Thats Batista's specialty.

My favourite part is the bit about the cuddles.

Archived