Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• Paid Members

Reading about Liz Taylor this week my mate at work remarked how stunning she was in her prime. Might we start an off shoot thread for "back in the day" fitness - as in, now no longer fit / ancient / deceased - while reserving this for the older but still amazing category?

Kim Dickens, 45

Kim-Dickens.JPG

Recently watched the first episode of Treme, which she was in. She was also Joanie Stubbs in Deadwood.

When I saw her in Treme, I did an imdb check to see where I recognised her from (Deadwood, natch) and was amazed that she is 45. She was fit as Joanie the madam and even manages to pull off the 'overwooked chef' look in Treme.

• Paid Members
Kim Dickens, 45

Kim-Dickens.JPG

Recently watched the first episode of Treme, which she was in. She was also Joanie Stubbs in Deadwood.

When I saw her in Treme, I did an imdb check to see where I recognised her from (Deadwood, natch) and was amazed that she is 45. She was fit as Joanie the madam and even manages to pull off the 'overwooked chef' look in Treme.

She was also belting as Sawyer's off island love interest/mother of his daughter in Lost.

A cracking TV actress indeed, and stunning!

• Paid Members
Julie Bowen(Modern Family) 41

Julie%20Bowen%203.jpg

I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe, with all the gym memberships and health conscious people around these days, we shouldn't consider bodies like this to be unusual for women over 40 any more. There've been quite a few in this thread already to put twenty-something year-olds to shame.

EDIT: FUCK - just Googled her (wanted to see what her face looked like), thought I recognised her smile, went on Wiki and BOOM! Was pleasantly surprised to find out she was that piece of hotness from Happy Gilmore.

Edited by Carbomb MA