Vintage Bintage

Keeno

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Won't be to everyone's taste, but I met Eileen Daly the other day at a horror double bill. She used to turn up on Bravo a lot, as the goth vampire character who linked films/shows etc. She also starred in the ultra-low budget, but immensely fun Razor Blade Smile, and used to do a lot of glamour modelling.

We chatted for a little bit, and when she shook my hand and asked my name, she squashed my hand up against her boob somewhat...probably unintentionally, but I wasn't complaining.

If my 14/15 year old self ever knew that was going to happen, he probably would have wanked himself to death.

eileen_daly_temple_pic.jpg

Rebecca Creskoff, for those who've been watching Justified...

rebecca-creskoff.jpg

40 years hot.

Please tell me you've seen her in Hung yeah? Constantly in the buff & the collars & cuffs deffo match - she's mighty fine :thumbsup:

I gave up on Hung after the first episode - even though the promise of nudity was good, the main character was so unappealing I couldn't be bothered.

Lowri Turner on todays The Wright Stuff is looking rather hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
An odd choice for me, but there's just something about Cheryl Hines:

cheryl-hines.jpg

Totally with you on that. Not so much in that picture, but on TV she looks great.

• Paid Members
I gave up on Hung after the first episode - even though the promise of nudity was good, the main character was so unappealing I couldn't be bothered.

You should give it another go, it's tremend. Although, you're tastes are sometimes quite questionable...so maybe you shouldn't.