Vintage Bintage

Keeno

You should give it another go, it's tremend. Although, you're tastes are sometimes quite questionable...so maybe you shouldn't.

If by questionable, you mean "incredibly refined", then.. yes, yes they are, you rapscallion.

And it's "your" ;)

So im watching Universal Soldier: Regeneratiom and i think the women who plays Dr. Sandra Fleming is kind of hot, also i remember her face from somewhere..

emily-joyce-1.jpg

Turns out this is how you may know her and her name is Emily Joyce 42

_38643351_hero_300.jpg

Working with Irish comedians to working with Van Damme!

Edited by Kueller

Agent Stahl from Sons of Anarchy, she turns 50 next month, couldnt believe it when I realised she was that old!

Unfortunately I dunno how to link a pic of hers onto this post, I'm clueless! If someone could oblige that would be great

So im watching Universal Soldier: Regeneratiom and i think the women who plays Dr. Sandra Fleming is kind of hot, also i remember her face from somewhere..

emily-joyce-1.jpg

Turns out this is how you may know her and her name is Emily Joyce 42

_38643351_hero_300.jpg

Working with Irish comedians to working with Van Damme!

She also turns up in an episode of Ultimate Force playing a Cultural Attache of some discription and is the

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Killer in Messiah 2

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

She scrubs up amazingly well in Uni Sol

Edited by patdfb

An odd choice for me, but there's just something about Cheryl Hines:

cheryl-hines.jpg

Oh Vice, I knew at some point someone would post a picture of Mrs Hines! Let me tell you something, I've always had a thing of Cheryl Hines since 2001 during the Curb Seasons. Three years ago I had a girlfriend who looked very similar to her, and I never lost count of the times I made her scream like a bitch at the very thought of making love to the Hines!! Hot body, gorgeous legs and lips which could mould around a penis very nicely indeed!!

God I miss that shag two years on!

• 2 weeks later...