UKFF Dolt of the Year 2008

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2008?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mab's had some memorable slip ups, but he's improved so much and some stuff was as a result of blatent Mab bating anyway. Pro Evs on the other hand totally eclipsed anything Mab has done with the Vigilante thread alone. Also crazyshady has been constantly boggling me for a while and I know I'm not the only one.

What's it like to be off the list this year? Serious question.

• Paid Members
Mab's had some memorable slip ups, but he's improved so much and some stuff was as a result of blatent Mab bating anyway. Pro Evs on the other hand totally eclipsed anything Mab has done with the Vigilante thread alone. Also crazyshady has been constantly boggling me for a while and I know I'm not the only one.

What's it like to be off the list this year? Serious question.

TBH I'd have been suprised if I'd made it this year, I've posted a lot less, tried to take in others views more and I'm not sure I've seen so much stupidity from other members as I have this year. Anyway, White Noise was almays better suited to me. I'll have to try and dodge that one too next year. :)

Once again, none of the real dolts are on the voting list. JLM, Alexander, Tiger Rick...there's your top three right there.

Because we hurt your baby feelings with our different opinions on wrestling? Bless. Bit of a shame only one person but you reads them, or you might have got a White Noise nomination for your endless, repetitive ROH reviews where you mention how you've got a degree, constantly.

Edited by Alexander

• Paid Members
Once again, none of the real dolts are on the voting list. JLM, Alexander, Tiger Rick...there's your top three right there.

Because we hurt your baby feelings with our different opinions on wrestling? Bless. Bit of a shame only one person but you reads them, or you might have got a White Noise nomination for your endless, repetitive ROH reviews where you mention how you've got a degree, constantly.

I don't even post in the ROH thread. Fuck knows what I've done to upset the silly twat?

This thread is so much more colourful when someone gets in a tizz about how not bothered they are about being on the list. Thus proving they are a bit bothered.

I usually wait till someone takes it too seriously before voting, but as all involved seem to have realised that it is only the internet; I voted for Mab. He's getting better, don't get me wrong. But, there's distance yet to travel.

Mab, because even though he makes the occasional effort to improve, once every few months he spectacularly throws it all away with a day-long spaz out. Plus his massive over-posting annoys me - like getting the first post in each of these voting threads. It's obsessive, a bit like his extremely unhealthy interest in a pregnant/post-preggers board member.

Mab, if only for the reason that he is completely oblivious as to why he is so shit. pro ev was a contender but he knows that he is a bell end where as Mab thinks he is a decent guy. The other reason for voting Mab is after last years fiasco, he said how he didn't care what the members thought of him but then tried to change his posting style to suit others and even said that's what he was doing.

At least he used to be his own mong but now he is the forum bitch. He has improved and sees that as some form of penance but he's gone from being terribly annoying to boring and repulsive. The fact that he sees this as improvement is reason alone to vote for him.