Jump to content

Who's the forum idiot of 2008?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Moderators
Posted
Mab, if only for the reason that he is completely oblivious as to why he is so shit. pro ev was a contender but he knows that he is a bell end where as Mab thinks he is a decent guy. The other reason for voting Mab is after last years fiasco, he said how he didn't care what the members thought of him but then tried to change his posting style to suit others and even said that's what he was doing.

 

At least he used to be his own mong but now he is the forum bitch. He has improved and sees that as some form of penance but he's gone from being terribly annoying to boring and repulsive. The fact that he sees this as improvement is reason alone to vote for him.

 

 

This is the best reasoning that I've heard for voting Mab.

 

That said, I've voted for Midas. I know he's not the stupidest guy on here, but everything he writes is so caustic and asserted as fact, despite him being a moron.

 

Also, thought I disliked him 'for no reason' which proves he doesn't realise what a complete fucking dick he acts.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Is it too soon to ask that BURR be nominated for next year?

 

Went for crazyshady but then realised I got him and pro ev promotions mixed up, and my vote should have been for the latter.

  • Paid Members
Posted
i dont think burr wasnt that bad.

 

Believe me, he was going to get worse. He's practically killed OTTER with his crap - nobody wants to post there any more because of him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I kind of get why I made the list, but when you see some of the people i'm up against it seems like i'm just someone stuck on the end to make up the numbers. Same with MrMiDaS, Steveo and thejeffjarrettone.

  • Paid Members
Posted
i dont think burr wasnt that bad.

 

Believe me, he was going to get worse. He's practically killed OTTER with his crap - nobody wants to post there any more because of him.

That was BURR? John Smith?

Posted (edited)

AliveAndAmplified, simply because I cant tell the difference betweem the majority of them and he falls into that forum pet peeve of mine, which is making those annoying ''whose that, then?'' posts in RIP threads.

 

Beyond that though, it is all shits and giggles. In fact, im surprised to find that I am not on the list. I suppose Almighty Rod really is the only one who remembers who I was on another forum oh I dont know ... three years ago?

Edited by Toilet Duck
Posted

I wish [j] would have started posting more last year - he carries on at the rate he's currently going and he's a shoe in for next year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...