What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
Where is this hairdressers, Frankie? I might look through the window.

What was the address of this salon again?

I'm sure she doesn't want three mentals gawping at her, it's bad enough for her that he has to put up with me.

:omg:

So the love for Toyah Wilcox was a cover-up?!

• Awards Moderator
Where is this hairdressers, Frankie? I might look through the window.

What was the address of this salon again?

I'm sure she doesn't want three mentals gawping at her, it's bad enough for her that he has to put up with me.

:omg:

So the love for Toyah Wilcox was a cover-up?!

SHE, SHE, SHE. Fucking fat, wine-affected fingers :(

EDIT: 'not that theres anything wrong with that'

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
Sherlock

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Felt a touch mugged off by the ending. Either needed an explanation of how he performed it, or left as dead.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

They told you how he did it throughout the episode (that's been a theme throughout) and they like leaving little puzzles for the nerds. I've got so far as "the body they buried was the body of the kidnapper from hansel and gretal, given the appropriate contusions that someone who works in a morgue would know, and the switch was made when Watson was knocked down by the cyclist, who is part of the homeless network". I'll enjoy trying to work the rest out, but it is a bit far fetched, even for this programme

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I think it was just a case of being too clever for its own good, I've seen enough twisty turny stuff not to expect him to be dead, infact, I was geared up for him to be alive.

Admittedly id thought it would have something to do with Molly.

Also the fall looked awful, may as well left the wires, or whatever was used in shot as was truely bleh

Shame was really good before that :/

Edited by patdfb

• Paid Members
Sherlock

Felt a touch mugged off by the ending. Either needed an explanation of how he performed it, or left as dead.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

They told you how he did it throughout the episode (that's been a theme throughout) and they like leaving little puzzles for the nerds. I've got so far as "the body they buried was the body of the kidnapper from hansel and gretal, given the appropriate contusions that someone who works in a morgue would know, and the switch was made when Watson was knocked down by the cyclist, who is part of the homeless network". I'll enjoy trying to work the rest out, but it is a bit far fetched, even for this programme

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I would imagine the corpse of "Sherlock" was indeed the kidnapper, and it might, somehow, have been him on the roof the whole time. And furthermore, it doesn't just call back to this episode - remember how we saw the corpse of "Irene Adler" in the first episode? We know she had contact with Moriarty, so he probably used the same guy to turn the kidnapper into fake Sherlock.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Anyway, I thought it was unbelievably good. Enjoyed it more than anything on TV in forever, and...

...I can't bloody wait for series 3.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Grand compiled theory so far is that he threw Moriaty's body off, wearing the Sherlock mask that Moriaty had previously worn to spook the kids. And/or, Watson was gassed by the cyclist using Baskerville gas, causing him to see what he expected to see.

Sherlock then jumped but landed on a hospital laundry truck brought out by Molly. She then did the autopsy and said "yeah, that was definitely Holmes.")

[close spoiler]

");document.close();