What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators
If you're not currently watching Mr Drew: School For Boys on C4, make sure you catch in on +1 at 10pm. It's awesome, hilariously funny, and the naughty schoolboys are the real baby faces and the head acts like a creepy paedo and I hope the naughty boys don't get cured.

How can you say that about Mr Drew?! He's amazing. Sorry, it's Essex: totes amazeballs. That deadpan, monotone delivery just cuts through all their bullshit. He's god-tier.

No, he's creepy. The kids are great though. Calling him fat, drawing willies, Clark coming off better than him in their chat.

• Paid Members
How have I only just seen Children's Hospital. It's fantastic. Funny as fuckery.

It's mentioned ages back in this thread so you only have yourself to blame. It's great isn't it? It gets even better when Malin Akerman and Henry Winkler join the cast in season 2.

• Moderators

Has anyone watched Mad Love?

The name alone is awful (as are the opening credits), but it has people of pedigree for sitcom acting, so I watched an episode last night and it like pretty much a load of How I Met Your Mother-ish shite.

Worth giving it another go? Does the fat guy get less irritating?

• Paid Members

Children's Hospital is great, I found it recently when looking for something similar after finishing the excellent Check it Out!. Great cast and some really funny satire, especially of the awful Scrubs. Any word if they are doing another season or is it finished up now?

Edited by Maverick

• Paid Members
Children's Hospital is great, I found it recently when looking for something similar after finishing the excellent Check it Out!. Great cast and some really funny satire, especially of the awful Scrubs. Any word if they are doing another season or is it finished up now?

Yep, renewed for a 6th series to air in 2015. It's a great, great series.

• Paid Members
I watched the simulcast of the first two episodes of 24 last night.

It hasn't changed a jot.

It was fucking ace.

My mate was giving out about it just being the "same old 24."

I haven't watched it yet but what else was he expecting/desiring?

• Paid Members

You all need to listen to Go Bayside. April Richardsons SBTB podcast. The College Years was alright, I doubt anyone even remembers Miss Bliss.

I think Lark Voorhies has some really bad mental health issues, I read.