What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Anybody here watch Adventure Time? It's basically the most loveable imaginative sweetest yet hilarious kids show I've ever seen. The kids who grow up watching it are probably going to be awesome people.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Yes. I've only watched up to Season 3 I think, but it's great. My favourites are Marceline, the Ice King and Gunter. One of the best kids TV shows in recent memory

Edited by Nexus

The only kids' show I've watched since Cavegirl (which wasn't a kids' show at all, let's be honest) is Bear Behaving Badly - I don't even know if it's still going now. I'm a massive fan of the hilarious stammering caretaker/antagonist and his hapless plots to get rid of that b-b-b-bear.

• Paid Members

after watching two seasons of Ice Road Truckers i got hold of Everest - Beyond The Limit (DVD shopping in The Works), trememndous show. I have no interest in mountaneering but this show has opened my eyes to it. It's all about a team of climbers trying to reach the top of Everest as part of an expedition. Like all these shows it's perfect for newbies because it teaches you all the basics and gives background on the subject your watching and adds the drama of the climbers taking on the challenge (climbing Everest can be brutal). If you like shit like this i highly recommend it.

I'm really enjoying the new (whisper it) ITV sitcom Great Night Out, starring Jez Quigley from Corrie and the bearded cop killer from Good Cop. As you'd expect from an ITV sitcom, it's not exactly reinventing the wheel, but, unexpectedly for an ITV sitcom, it's actually funny. Two episodes in and it's definitely my favourite new British comedy to appear in the last year or so.

I'm a big fan of tv series and im fast running out of things to watch.

Prison break- amazing series from episode one to the end you get sucked into it.

Criminal minds- always a fun show to watch imo very psychological and makes you think.

Ive just watched episode 1 of american horror story I DARE ANYONE to watch this show it is .......fucked up to say the least but im excited to see how its going to unfold because they can't just kill the family off or there wouldn't be a second series

there are some absorbing characters and im looking forward to finding out more about them.

should i start boardwalk empire ?? i don't know much about it but love the main guy in it