UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I saw on Raw that Extreme Rules is in NJ on May 4th and Tickets go on sale Saturday with Pre sale

It just happens I'm on honeymoon in NY for 2 weeks during that time and I've managed to convince the misses it would be a great way to spend our honeymoon.

Does anyone know where to get pre sale codes from or has anyone read of any resale codes for the event. whilst I'm happy to wait till Saturday for tickets as I'm sure they won't sell out within the 4 hours of going on sale and me coming home from work but would be nice to bag a couple early.

and for those who went to Mania last year how easy is it to get from Manhattan to NJ? looks easy enough and I've read it takes 20-30 mins but some first hand knowledge would be insightful.

Can't help on tickets mate, but get the bus from Manhattan to New Jersey. Search the routes beforehand. I'm knackered now, but PM me tomorrow. I blew 300 dollars on taxis last year before I sorted the bus out for 4 bucks a piece!

• Paid Members

Something I always wondered: how do tape traders get their hands on non-mainstream or foreign content? It has to come from somewhere. I've ordered quite a bit of Japanese stuff from SiMania in the past, and the sheer range of stuff led me to imagine he must have a huge, fuck-off satellite dish in his back garden.

EDIT: I'm not looking for "trade secrets" or anything, it's just something that I've always been intrigued by. A general answer will suffice.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

Serious question. Has there ever been a "Gimp from Pulp Fiction" gimmick in the grappling? It's just asking for it to be, IMO.

ADDED: Not counting Demolition. Has to be after 1995. Cheers!

Edited by bAzTNM#1