UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Well by "going strong" I mean "generally still running, and doesn't seem to show any signs of closing". They havent "kept up" with the likes of WWE , but I still like what they do.

And Yep, the "main" promotion would NWA Hollywood, as that has TV coverage, but otherwise the World championships are defended all over the US , and in other countries as/when booked via the NWA themselves. I believe NJPW is a member (or was until recently) and otherwise again they are doign sort of cross promotion fairly soon

• Paid Members

Is NWA Hollywood still going? Somebody posted a couple of days ago that it was now only called "Championship Wrestling From Hollywood" - given that Conway won the belt at NWA Branded Outlaw, it sounds like the Hollywood lot dis-affiliated with it. Could anyone clarify?

Is NWA Hollywood still going? Somebody posted a couple of days ago that it was now only called "Championship Wrestling From Hollywood" - given that Conway won the belt at NWA Branded Outlaw, it sounds like the Hollywood lot dis-affiliated with it. Could anyone clarify?

Posted by the mighty Rule One -

The NWA is a mess now and has been for years, since Bruce Tharpe and the rest of his troupe took over last year via winning the lawsuit its become even worse.

The NWA promoters under the banner of Pro Wrestling Organization LLC who lost have taken their balls and left the NWA to band back together under another umbrella, the most notable being the former NWA Hollywood which is now Championship Wrestling From Hollywood.

A few of the ones that have remained will either close up or continue to bleed money to these crooks.

• Paid Members

Any idea what happened to The Lizard from The Backyard doc? Finally got round to watching it last night.

Apologies if this is not he correct place to post this question but (a) I don't want to go into the TNA Bollocks thread to search in case I see spoilers and (b) I was recently diagnosed with Sciatica and until I can control my pain management I am loaded on Tramadol and other painkillers.

Will the Knockouts and Hard Ten TNA PPV's be broadcast on Challenge?

Thanks again

Shuggy

None of them have aired yet. The first one will be broadcast on Challenge on the 10th of April, if normal service is resumed ala PPVs, but I'm sure the whole point of these was to ensure that they would honour contracts with PPV providers and Challenge anyway.