UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Couple of questions...

Firstly, I watched NOC and Skip Sheffield isn't with the Nexus anymore, wikipedia says he is injured. How did they explain it when he didn't turn up with them for the first time-did they actually say he was injured or just the old WWE trick of not mentioning it and hoping nobody notices?

And secondly, does anybody know what happened to that kid off the You Bet episode with Davey Boy? He must be in his 30's now-has he posted on here or has anyone met him?

Thanks.

Edited by Sergio Bellend

Did anyone end up in the water at any of the WCW 'Spring Break Out' Nitro's ?

As well as the one's already mentioned: Ray Traylor clotheslined Scott Steiner over the rail into the water on the 1997 Spring Break Nitro.

• Moderators

As well as the one's already mentioned: Ray Traylor clotheslined Scott Steiner over the rail into the water on the 1997 Spring Break Nitro.

Traylor clotheslined Steiner when they wrestled in La Vela over the rail in '98. He was still Bubba in the nWo in '97. Maybe you were trying too hard to be right. Happens sometimes this trying too hard, I know I do, or so it's been said.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Traylor clotheslined Steiner when they wrestled in La Vela over the rail in '98. He was still Bubba in the nWo in '97. Maybe you were trying too hard to be right. Happens sometimes, I know I do, or so it's been said.

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

You know more about WCW than me. Well done.

• Moderators

Well, I watch some in between counting votes and putting more effort in for next time.

Anyway, here's one. I've been watching some episodes of Superstars from 1992 while I've been a bit under the weather, and in the Mean Gene WWF Update when they announce Sid vs Hulk for WMVIII, they talk about a special guest referee. I don't remember there being one, so who was the rumoured name at the time?

I cant say i remeber there beign a special guest ref, although i know warrior does a run in. It wasent perfect was it? FOr some reason i think its him, although i know he did one at maina 10 wasnt it?

About the spring break nitros, i think alot of people went in the pool didnt they? I tihnk at least one person per "spring break episode" went in.

Well, I watch some in between counting votes and putting more effort in for next time.

Anyway, here's one. I've been watching some episodes of Superstars from 1992 while I've been a bit under the weather, and in the Mean Gene WWF Update when they announce Sid vs Hulk for WMVIII, they talk about a special guest referee. I don't remember there being one, so who was the rumoured name at the time?

It might have been Warrior, what with him having been their teammate at the previous SummerSlam. They probably changed it because the idea of Warrior as a referee is mental. That's total guesswork on my part though, I'm hoping someone has some proper info on this.

I dont think IPW:UK have a specific amount of shows they run but I think in 2009 it was probably around 20-30 as they did a few summer stints and tours that bulked up the numbers but they tend to run 12-15 main shows I think these days between sittingbourne and swanley.

crowds differ to, although it has been over a year now sadly since I last got to one, they numbers went from 50 people up to 500+ at some shows maybe even more, Sittingbourne tends to sell out I think but only seats up to 200 and most shows I have been to have been 3/4 full at least.

The majority of there shows are in the south however they have ventured up to do the afternoon shows for supershows, and a few stand alone shows in the north and the midlands.

There website www.ipwuk.com has plenty of info on past shows and champions

• Paid Members
Anyone know where and when does this seasons Ultimate Fighter air in the UK?

Sky Sports 2. Tuesday at 10pm.

Cheers, SKY+ series link it is then. Have I missed much?