UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Yeah I'm being harsh on the fat thing, and I would certainly expect him to be rusty after a long lay off, but christ man, Gregory Helms was one of the few things keeping me vaguely interested in wrestling anymore, and now he's back to being Hurricane? Ugh.

• Paid Members
Anyone know the reason why Sting is able to use WWE's footage of WCW matches on his Moment of Truth film? Did they grant him permission to use the footage?

2 reasons, they knew it would be the best film of all time so they said that he could use whatever he wanted, also he said God would punch them in the kidneys if they didn't let him use whatever footage he desired.

I've been watching through old 93 raws on wwe.com legacy and I've noticed that every time Adam Bomb wrestles his entrance is cut out and as soon as he gets the three count it cuts away again before his music plays. Anyone know what the deal is? I don't remember him using any famous music or anything that may cause legal issues.

Lister will know for certain (Because its in his book) but going from my hazy memory I think they started off at $19.95 and then moved up to $24.95 in '98, I think Living Dangerously was the first at the new price.

I'll double check when I get from home from work if nobody else jumps in with a definite answer.

Thanks.

For that matter does anybody here know what the Nitro Girls PPV, Heroes of Wrestling and CMLL Pay Per View(s) cost each?

Yeah I'm being harsh on the fat thing, and I would certainly expect him to be rusty after a long lay off, but christ man, Gregory Helms was one of the few things keeping me vaguely interested in wrestling anymore, and now he's back to being Hurricane? Ugh.

After this comment I went and watched the Hurricane match from smackdown and, new look asside, I thought he looked excellent in the ring. Especially for a guy who's been out so long and hasn't really done any dark matches to get back into the swing of things. He's only going to get better as he gets back into the routine. His basic moves like arm drags etc were pretty crisp looking and he pulled out an interesting new neckbreaker manover as well. The shining wizard was a little off, but the situation he tried it from was pretty unique. I honestly don't know what you're moaning about. I look forward to a proper feud and some good promos to go with his matches.

• Paid Members
Does anyone what the buyrate for the first ever TNA weekly PPV was?

I personally loved it, but I get the feeling the IWC hated it.

The first three shows did a combined total of around 50,000 according to Jerry Jarrett.

• Paid Members
Does anyone what the buyrate for the first ever TNA weekly PPV was?

I personally loved it, but I get the feeling the IWC hated it.

The first three shows did a combined total of around 50,000 according to Jerry Jarrett.

Cheers JN!

When did NWA Hammerlock start up? Also is it true that NJPW is the NWA's reprentitive in Japan as well as BCW for Canada and AAA for Mexico or is it just my imagination?

Antonio Inoki is the NWA representative in Japan. When he worked for New Japan, they were the NWA promotion, nowadays Inoki Genome Promotion or whatever they are called are the NWA affiliate over there.

• Paid Members
What is the onsale date for the Powerslam Magazine with the top 50? Thanks

I think it is Dec 18. The Thursday before Christmas... I think.

on that note can i subscribe over the phone, save filling in some form. it run out a few months back

This question IS Wrestling related, but i'm sure only a handful of people will have access to the footage in question....but here goes anyway!

On the Hardy Boys Leap Of Faith DVD, there is a part with Jeff Hardy doin a jump over a 'volcano'. WHAT THE HELL IS THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT PLAYS WHEN HE LANDS??

Been drivin me CRAZY for a while now!!