UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Kleinrock ran XPW anyway. All Rob Black did was strut around like a crack-fuelled Vince McMahon.

I kinda liked that though. I've never been a huge fan of garbage stuff so he was some light relief, along with the decent workers they had.

Lister will know for certain (Because its in his book) but going from my hazy memory I think they started off at $19.95 and then moved up to $24.95 in '98, I think Living Dangerously was the first at the new price.

I'll double check when I get from home from work if nobody else jumps in with a definite answer.

Hi there, fantastic thread and you guys have helped me before and i would like your help again please. Having just purchased the first volume of Real In Memphis from Simania I popped it in last night and was surprised at the various different bits of footage on the discs. Can someone please provide me with a listing for all the volumes and some background to the dvd set if at all possible.

Also whilst browsing Ebay I came across someone selling a wrestling dvd which claims it has the footage of Slaughter and Kernodle vs Steamboat and Youngblood in a cage and its the only known full copy of the footage... sounds too good to be true to me but is it possible?

Hi there, fantastic thread and you guys have helped me before and i would like your help again please. Having just purchased the first volume of Real In Memphis from Simania I popped it in last night and was surprised at the various different bits of footage on the discs. Can someone please provide me with a listing for all the volumes and some background to the dvd set if at all possible.

Also whilst browsing Ebay I came across someone selling a wrestling dvd which claims it has the footage of Slaughter and Kernodle vs Steamboat and Youngblood in a cage and its the only known full copy of the footage... sounds too good to be true to me but is it possible?

Is this the one?

RIM - RIM of Honor

Terry Funk shares his views on Floridians

Mr Zero Vs Dragonfly (Chikara Pro)

Barry Windham Vs Steve Regal (WCW)

Nick Bockwinkel Vs Magnum TA (Southwest)

Naohiro Hoshikawa Vs Naomichi Marafuji (Zero-One)

Dave Finlay Vs Terry Funk (CWA)

Meiko Satomura Vs Chiyayo Nagashima (GAEA)

Los Guapos get 100% fooled

Dr Wagner gets some pussy!

Donovan Morgan Vs AJ Styles (Super 8 - 2000)

Shinya Hashimoto & Yoshiaki Fujiwara Vs Steve Corino & CW Anderson (Zero-One)

The first episode of the Bobby Heenan show

Hollywood Blondes & The Heavenly Bodies Vs The Rock 'N' Roll Express, Ricky Steamboat & Shane Douglas (WCW)

Dr Cube in Keiju Big Battell

Eddie Gilbert does some explaining

Regal visits the Tough Enough 2 kids

Jake Roberts Vs Ricky Steamboat (WWF)

Jake Roberts promo from Survivor Series '92

I wasn't on RIM back then, but I can still make pretty solid guesses at who put what on there. :)

Yep thats the first volume thanks. I was also wondering what the RIM 'project' as I have heard it calld is. I must just say some of the footage quality is shocking but such rare finds its a real treat. That Funk promo is great but flickers a lot. My fave bit is the Funk vs Finlay match which is a series of matches i have looked for for ages.

Thanks for the help

Yep thats the first volume thanks. I was also wondering what the RIM 'project' as I have heard it calld is. I must just say some of the footage quality is shocking but such rare finds its a real treat. That Funk promo is great but flickers a lot. My fave bit is the Funk vs Finlay match which is a series of matches i have looked for for ages.

Thanks for the help

The first rule of RIM is you don't talk about RIM. ;)

You don't find RIM, you know. But if you like naked black chicks, the Simpsons, Tully Blanchard, Mayumi Ozaki and SLEAZE~ then sooner or later, RIM will find you.

Thanks for the help

The first rule of RIM is you don't talk about RIM. ;)

You don't find RIM, you know. But if you like naked black chicks, the Simpsons, Tully Blanchard, Mayumi Ozaki and SLEAZE~ then sooner or later, RIM will find you.

Well 3 out of 5 aint bad...