UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I don't know if they keep a formal archive of every match. In theory they'd have the line-ups and finishes for each house show between the booking sheets and the agent reports, though there's no real reason to keep those other than for financial records.

They do have a catalogue of all the matches they've filmed and kept on tape. I'd suspect those have finishes listed so, for example, you could hunt down matches where a particular wrestler won (if you needed the clips for a highlight package.)

Big Daddy retired 5 years before he died so even if he was still alive he wouldn't be working.

Also worth mentioning is the fact that he would now be 79 years old.

Haystacks, however, wrestled up until he got cancer. And in 2008 he would be 62 years old, so if Kendo can do it it's not totally inconceivable to think Haystacks could still have the occasional match.

Having just watched ECW One Night Stand 2005 (I got the DVD yesterday because it was going cheap), I'm wondering if it was only the Sandman's music that was replaced for the DVD. It seemed strange having guys like Mysterio and Jericho coming out to their WWE theme...especially when they mention Jericho being "Lionheart" and not "Y2J".

• Paid Members

No, Sandman was the only one to have his 'original' music. They didn't bother with the added costs of licensing the commercial music for everyone, but in his case it was considered worth the money because it was so key to his character. When it came to the DVD (which would have meant a separate fee), they obviously decided it wasn't worth the extra money.

did balls use AC/DC? he came out after BWO, who used the harry slash song i seem to re call.

He and Axl came out to Big Balls, but I think it was the version Balls made of himself singing it, thus avoiding paying the royalties on the AC/DC version.

The Dudley's theme was dubbed on the DVD from the live version (pay-per-view used Powerman 5000 I think and the DVD has an in-house WWE Dudley's theme, neither being their ECW music).

• Paid Members

Just checked and Mahoney's music is entirely instrumental. I think it loops where the lyrics should kick in, so it may be an in-house knock off done for the night like Dreamer has as well.

By 'just checked' I mean 'put disc in and watched in entirety and is now 4am'.

Just checked and Mahoney's music is entirely instrumental. I think it loops where the lyrics should kick in, so it may be an in-house knock off done for the night like Dreamer has as well.

By 'just checked' I mean 'put disc in and watched in entirety and is now 4am'.

it's his WWE theme, and is entitle "big nutz". in the same vein as dreamers "boxed man" theme.