UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Can any one help me identify a wrestler. As a child my mom got me a signed photo when a wrestler stayed in the hotel she worked at by where I live and I wonder if any one can help.

The last name looks like Elliott, the first starts with a B but thats all I can make out. He's doing a Nasty Boy's gimmick. I assume he was a UK chap but have no idea if he was in the Midlands for work or pleasure. This would have been late 90's/very early 2000's say, as I must have had an interest in wrestling.

Many Thanks

Sounds like Brad Elliott.

Yeah, he was doing that gimmick when I saw him on an All-Star show in 2001.

Thanks for that, I've had that years now and couldn't make out who the hell he was. Is he still going at all?

• Paid Members
Can any one help me identify a wrestler. As a child my mom got me a signed photo when a wrestler stayed in the hotel she worked at by where I live and I wonder if any one can help.

The last name looks like Elliott, the first starts with a B but thats all I can make out. He's doing a Nasty Boy's gimmick. I assume he was a UK chap but have no idea if he was in the Midlands for work or pleasure. This would have been late 90's/very early 2000's say, as I must have had an interest in wrestling.

Many Thanks

Sounds like Brad Elliott.

Yeah, he was doing that gimmick when I saw him on an All-Star show in 2001.

Thanks for that, I've had that years now and couldn't make out who the hell he was. Is he still going at all?

I haven't seen him since then. Someone who's been to more All-Star shows than me could probably tell you better.

• Paid Members

I've just ordered the rumble on my new sky+ HD and its giving me a message about it not be recordable. I was under the impression you could record it and watch it as many times as you like in 24hrs. Is that wrong or could I record when it starts and go to bed safe in the knowledge I can watch it later? I ordered via phone rather than the box because my phone is being hooked up in the next week.

• Awards Moderator
I've just ordered the rumble on my new sky+ HD and its giving me a message about it not be recordable. I was under the impression you could record it and watch it as many times as you like in 24hrs. Is that wrong or could I record when it starts and go to bed safe in the knowledge I can watch it later? I ordered via phone rather than the box because my phone is being hooked up in the next week.

You can't record Box Office events, but they are repeated every three hours for about a week (I think).

Non-Box Office PPVs can be recorded though.

• Paid Members
You can record PPVs but it is just a bit of a faff doing it. You need to go into Settings then Manual Recording. Choose the SBO HD channel and set it between 00:55 and 04:00 then it should work.

Awesome, cheers. Seeing as I've got HD I'd like to see it that way rather than a SD repeat.

I came on to ask exactly the same question, this is the first PPV I've ordered on my new HD box too.

I ordered it and pressed the button for it to be recorded. It is now showing up in my "Planner" saying it will be recorded and "This programme will be deleted at 11:59pm Wed 17"

If it is going to be deleted in 3 days time, doesn't that mean I can watch it anytime until then? :confused: