UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Yeah, sneezing will be linked with adrenaline. I never really sneeze when doing sport. Angle always had snot and spit all over the place. Commentators don't cough or sneeze though - do they have a mute button? I assume they do.

Which show was it where Lawler lost his voice as the night went on?

I would assume they all have a mute button so if need be they can cough, sneeze etc. Although what if they have a bad cough do they just keep muteing if they need to cough.

In regards to toilet breaks that has me fascinated as well now, Does one of them get to run off during those backstage/promo/advertising segments or anything? I guess at a taping there only out there for 3 hours maximum and if your used to your routine you can hold it. But PPVs and Mania they must have scheduled break times, I reckon they could all pop out one by one during some of the midcard matches and noboddy would notice or during the music/attendance/ hall of fame stuff

As for wrestlers and toilet habbits - adrenaline will stop the pissing problem I reckon and as for getting the shits I guess you have two choices. 1 Immodium and suck it up get through the 40 mins out there (PPV night main event) and go or get under the ring and have the "perfect poop". From experience I have had to suck it up for 2 hours before and wait till I have enough time to shit and my body is screwed to fuck so an athlete should be able to hold it

Lovely topic, but it crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago at the TNA show in Glasgow.

I was sat a couple of rows behind Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash, and as soon as Tenay came out for the show my first thought on seeing him was "how is he going to get through the next few hours pain free.

There is the story that big Sid shat himself during the WM13 match with Taker. And also heard similar things about Andre and Yokozuna. I'm sure it happens a lot, no matter how athletic or not the guys are - when you consider the mixture of food/drugs/energy drinks the guys take it's probably not uncommon at all for them to lose control.

Glad I didn't bother buying that roll and sausage for the train now.

• Paid Members

So what's with the massive NSA pop-up petition? I asked 2 days ago and the thread got closed. Asked again yesterday and it got deleted; no explanation either time.

Who's the dickhead mod who keeps doing this? It was only a simple question; I'm just curious, that's all - was just checking it wasn't a virus or the forum had been hacked, or if it was just my PC affected. Plus, UK people can't sign a US whitehouse petition - its for US residents only. Seems odd to be so defensive about it. Get off your power trip.

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members
Maybe it was to do with you being a homophobic prick? Seems most likely.

Yeah, the banner must have been offended it was called gay. And gay doesn't mean gay like you think - it's a south park gay = crap/lame.

Seems most likely.

Yeah, because every thread on here that uses the word gay or something offensive gets deleted. Seems consistent...

• Moderators

Yeah, the banner must have been offended it was called gay. And gay doesn't mean gay like you think - it's a south park gay = crap/lame.

Seems most likely.

Yeah, because every thread on here that uses the word gay or something offensive gets deleted. Seems consistent...

Also, that thread that was deleted where you referred to the "fag mod" that closed your previous thread.

• Paid Members

Seems most likely.

Also, that thread that was deleted where you referred to the "fag mod" that closed your previous thread.

I was trying to lure him out, since he just closed my first thread without explanation.