UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

When was Taz's last TV match? Other than the One Night Stand choke.

Hey guys wonder if you can help me and my gf. My GF is from Dartford and we were wondering if after the end of RQW's run of tapings at the Mick Jagger Centre whether any other promotion has run out of that building or is planning to? We know about All Star at the Woodville Halls (sp?) in Gravesend is that still the nearest apart from IPW:UK?

From what I know the Mick Jagger Centre won't have wrestling back as a previous promotion damaged the centre and didn't pay for repairs.

I heard that during refurbishments they decided to paint it black :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
does anyone know what the original listings where on the wrestling channel ?

You mean what promotions were shown?

If so, I think it was something like this:

TNA

ROH

CZW

3PW

NOAH

CMLL

FWA

World of Sport

Some Joshi fed

IWW

Memphis Wrestling, I think that was there from the start. Possibly Classic Memphis too?

That's all I can think of from the top of my head, there might've been another one or two but the above were definitely shown when the actual channel first aired.

When was Taz's last TV match? Other than the One Night Stand choke.

A quick scan of the Graham Cawthorn site suggests a losing effort on Jakked against The Godfather, from the same TV taping that Hulk Hogan defended the Undisputed title against Chris Jericho.

• Paid Members
That's all I can think of from the top of my head, there might've been another one or two but the above were definitely shown when the actual channel first aired.

Don't forget The Bagpipe Report! I had an email read out on it once, it was awesome.

does anyone know what the original listings where on the wrestling channel ?

You mean what promotions were shown?

If so, I think it was something like this:

TNA

ROH

CZW

3PW

NOAH

CMLL

FWA

World of Sport

Some Joshi fed

IWW

Memphis Wrestling, I think that was there from the start. Possibly Classic Memphis too?

GAEA Japan

• Awards Moderator

This has possibly been answered many a time in various threads, but it'll be quicker to ask in here than trawl through the forum:

Do WWE start/end a title reign from the date a belt changed hands, or from the date the match was televised (for non-live events)? Specifically, will Christian's title reign be classed as two days or will it go down in the record books as being a five day reign due to Smackdown being aired a few days after the match took place?

Just curious. Ta.

This has possibly been answered many a time in various threads, but it'll be quicker to ask in here than trawl through the forum:

Do WWE start/end a title reign from the date a belt changed hands, or from the date the match was televised (for non-live events)? Specifically, will Christian's title reign be classed as two days or will it go down in the record books as being a five day reign due to Smackdown being aired a few days after the match took place?

Just curious. Ta.

It's from when it aired in America. According to the official history books, Christian was World Heavyweight Champion for 5 nights.

The Wrestling Channel used to show some really fun little promotion called Live Action Wrestling too. I've been trying to find out more about it - I think it was based in Memphis as I'm sure Lawler was on commentary in full heel mode. My memories of it are really vague, but I thought it was a lot of fun.

• Awards Moderator

Just curious. Ta.

It's from when it aired in America. According to the official history books, Christian was World Heavyweight Champion for 5 nights.

Nice one. Cheers.