UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
On a similar note what was Sheltons Benjamins finisher at the end of his WWE run called? Always thought it was 'Pay Dirt' but could never be sure.

You would be correct, good sir.

Just watched that You Bet! video. Jesus, what a fashion-intolerant nation we were. :/

I don't suppose anyone has a YouTube (or otherwise) clip of the You Bet! episode which had the kid on doing the wrestling challenge where he identified the matches from a tiny snippet of commentary / footage. As a reward and surprise the Bulldog appeared at the end and the look on the boys face was absolutely magical. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

I remember that. I just remember it being amazingly easy any pretty much any wrestling fan would have done it. That was of course when there were only 4 Pay Per Views a year. Would be harder now I guess.

You Bet is on Challenge at the weekends, I series linked it for months until this one came around as I couldn't find it anywhere else. You just have to sit tight and it will show up.

When we moved house recently, my wife -- whilst carrying many heavy boxes -- asked if there was really any need to keep DVDs of stuff I taped off the telly nearly 20 years ago. To her I can now reply:

You are an absolute gentleman sir. Thanks for taking the time to upload and post that up; much appreciated.