UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

It's just a regular instrumental track and I would expect it was stock music that WWF could use without any copyright problems.

I think "Eve of Destruction" was the only WWF profile/documentary dvd to use songs by real non-WWF bands, then it wasn't until a few years later with the Eddie Guerrero, Mania of WrestleMania, etc. documentaries also used non-WWE music.

Should I have heard anything about Dana Dameson?

I had never seen or heard of her until I watched the 'Glamour, Glitz, & Divas' documentary which compiles clips of various female wrestlers/valets.

In Dana Dameson's case she sits swinging on a chair looking stupid and proudly proclaims she had been training 3 times before her first match.

- "What were some of the things you learned in training?"

- "I learned to do a ... tilty twirl"

- "You mean a tilt-a-whirl?

So here's the info from her RF shoot interview:

dana.jpg

RF Video had the chance to sit down with one of the more controversial diva's on the indy scene today for her exclusive RF Video shoot interview. We could only be talking about none other than Dana Dameson. This interview talks about her start in the business to her quick exit from the wrestling world. We talk about all of her ups and downs. Dana talks open about all the wrestling promotions that she has worked for and her various relationships inside the business. This is her first chance to tell her story. We talk about USA Pro, SSCW, JAPW, JCW and various other promotions that she had worked for. You will hear first hand on all of the infamous stories that you heard about on the internet as this time Dana gets to speak her side of the stories which she says is the truth. She talks all about the rumors going around about her relationships and the big confrontation with Homicide. As a added bonus for all of her fans that could not get enough of her at the live events, Dana does the concluding minutes of this inteview in a very revealing way!!!

• Paid Members
Lister will know for certain (Because its in his book) but going from my hazy memory I think they started off at $19.95 and then moved up to $24.95 in '98, I think Living Dangerously was the first at the new price.

I'll double check when I get from home from work if nobody else jumps in with a definite answer.

Thanks.

For that matter does anybody here know what the Nitro Girls PPV, Heroes of Wrestling and CMLL Pay Per View(s) cost each?

Just found it in the book. Yep, it was $19.95 to start, went up to $21.95 for the first show of 1999 and then $24.95 for the second show (Living Dangerously), which was also when they decided on 6 rather than 4 shows a year.

$9.95 ring a bell for the Nitro Girls show - that was certainly the price range for pre-taped, non-event type PPVs at one stage, though it may have gone up.

not sure if anyones gonna know the answer to this but..

back in the 1990's crush feuded with doink and during the feud randy savage got involved after seeing how doink was cheating (the 2 doinks etc) and promised to sort him out the following week on wwf superstars. does anyone know what actually happened on that show? what the suprise was that savage had for him?

• Paid Members
not sure if anyones gonna know the answer to this but..

back in the 1990's crush feuded with doink and during the feud randy savage got involved after seeing how doink was cheating (the 2 doinks etc) and promised to sort him out the following week on wwf superstars. does anyone know what actually happened on that show? what the suprise was that savage had for him?

Could be wrong, but wasn't it a midget Randy Savage that distracted Doink?

• Paid Members
Should I have heard anything about Dana Dameson?

I had never seen or heard of her until I watched the 'Glamour, Glitz, & Divas' documentary which compiles clips of various female wrestlers/valets.

In Dana Dameson's case she sits swinging on a chair looking stupid and proudly proclaims she had been training 3 times before her first match.

- "What were some of the things you learned in training?"

- "I learned to do a ... tilty twirl"

- "You mean a tilt-a-whirl?

So here's the info from her RF shoot interview:

dana.jpg

RF Video had the chance to sit down with one of the more controversial diva's on the indy scene today for her exclusive RF Video shoot interview. We could only be talking about none other than Dana Dameson. This interview talks about her start in the business to her quick exit from the wrestling world. We talk about all of her ups and downs. Dana talks open about all the wrestling promotions that she has worked for and her various relationships inside the business. This is her first chance to tell her story. We talk about USA Pro, SSCW, JAPW, JCW and various other promotions that she had worked for. You will hear first hand on all of the infamous stories that you heard about on the internet as this time Dana gets to speak her side of the stories which she says is the truth. She talks all about the rumors going around about her relationships and the big confrontation with Homicide. As a added bonus for all of her fans that could not get enough of her at the live events, Dana does the concluding minutes of this inteview in a very revealing way!!!

lol, she doesn't look 18.