The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

This has to be the weirdest thing I've seen reported on the news in some time.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7571687.stmhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7571683.stm

People in a Suffolk town have noticed a strange humming sound overnight for the past seven weeks. The BBC's Emma North went to investigate the "Sudbury hum".

Edited by Seratonin

• Paid Members

This has to be the weirdest thing I've seen reported on the news in some time.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7571687.stmhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7571683.stm

People in a Suffolk town have noticed a strange humming sound overnight for the past seven weeks. The BBC's Emma North went to investigate the "Sudbury hum".

The hum caused by living right next door to two, big power lines perhaps? The ones you shouldn't climb. Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

Maybe the wall was so re-enforced (like Fort Knox, or something) that, when the plane crashed into it, it just compressed itself into nothing.

The Pentagon isn't as reinforced as you'd expect it to be. It was built during the war and due to shortages had the minimal possible amount of steel within it, instead using sand from the nearby river to strengthen it.There's not been many photo's released from The Pentagon site, but there are some that show debris from the plane cleary enough to be used for identification.It was also apparently a smaller plane (like a 737, rather than a "jumbo") than those that hit WTC, hence the damage being on a smaller scale.Work commenced on The Pentagon on September 11th, 1941. Coincidence, or terrifying conspiracy?

• Moderators

I'm just watching Jon Ronson's David Icke documentary again. I don't know how anyone can listen to Icke's own story of how he first came upon these views and not realise it was the onset of Schizophrenia.

I watched this last night and I have to agree.I really couldn't believe those Canadian jews though. How petty and immature they were. The failed pie'ing was so pathetic.

• Moderators

I'm just watching Jon Ronson's David Icke documentary again. I don't know how anyone can listen to Icke's own story of how he first came upon these views and not realise it was the onset of Schizophrenia.

I watched this last night and I have to agree.I really couldn't believe those Canadian jews though. How petty and immature they were. The failed pie'ing was so pathetic.
If you go on Icke's site now, he has a whole section devoted to how insane that guy is.As well as most of his theories being down to him being an obvious schizophrenic, Icke openly takes hallucinogens and goes on three-day long drug trips now, with the things he sees apparently not drug induced hallucinations, but the actual forth dimensional things that are around us all the time, but which we can't see without opening out doors of perception. He might as well work his fucking dream journal into his "teachings" while he's at it.

The documentary about Icke was pretty funny, but then it stopped being quite so funny the longer it went on. Ronson was as kind as he could be, but for Icke not to realise that what he was saying might quite rightly be construed as anti-semitic was a fairly decent indicator that he wasn

Edited by Famous Mortimer

• Moderators

To be sectioned, you need a member of the family to bring you in.

Yeah, but why wouldn't that happen? Surely the fact that a member of their family is cracking up in the public eye would make them want to get help even sooner. These conspiracy nuts are always left to their own devices. Mrs Icke must have had her head in her hands through those first years.