#526 Up Chuck

Up Chuck

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

Oooh, pedigree dog breeders. BURN.

Also, why were you replying to the 17-month-old original post of a 35-page thread?

Well, it is the OP.

I don't know what forums you've been on before, but they must be absolutely hellish to read.
Posted Image
Blog|Twitter|The Wrestlemania Stats Thread~!

...it's about accepting wrestling for what it is - vaudeville, bread for the masses, a bit of fun, that on very rare occasions transcends all that to be genuinely great.

#527 IANdrewDiceClay

IANdrewDiceClay

Wrestling Poster of the Year 2009

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,668 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

Some month that wasnt it? It was like when Ric Flair, Mr. Perfect and the nWo returned in the space of 6 weeks or something. King Pitcos and Cleetus turning up was an influx of new blood.

Posted Image

#528 King Pitcos

King Pitcos

World Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Honestly, some smart marks online are more stubborn and stuck in their ways than pedigree dog breeders.

So you've referenced marks, now smart marks in this thread? What would you consider yourself?

He's a worker.

These eyes are the eyes of the old

#529 Halitosis Romantic

Halitosis Romantic

European Champion

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

Honestly, some smart marks online are more stubborn and stuck in their ways than pedigree dog breeders.

So you've referenced marks, now smart marks in this thread? What would you consider yourself?

He's a worker.

That's what it sounds like.
Posted Image

#530 King Pitcos

King Pitcos

World Champion

• Members
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

Are pedigree dog breeders notoriously stuck in their ways and stubborn?

Edited by King Pitcos, 06 March 2012 - 11:34 PM.

#531 AceOfWands

AceOfWands

Backyarder

• Account Disabled
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Oui.

#532 Devon Malcolm

Devon Malcolm

Best In The Off-Topic World 2010 (with Frankie!) & 2011

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Oui.

Links please.

Posted Image

All we need is Shinji Kagawa....

#533 The King Of Swing

The King Of Swing

Mid Carder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

Another gem from Fapper Fin in this month's PS this time concerning the Vince Russo seminars.

And anyone who was naive who was naive enough to mention the name "Vince Russo" as an authority on wrestling while applying for a job in ROH would probably have his head kicked in.
Insert shit sig here.

#534 Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle

In Training

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:36 AM

PowerSlam was never a relevant magazine to begin with so anything Fin Martin says is meaningless.

#535 bobby dazzler

bobby dazzler

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

Is this months out? I need cheering up.

#536 Pier Six Brawler

Pier Six Brawler

Curtain Jerker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

I didn't see it in WHSmith earlier. I wonder if the magazine will make it's 20th anniversary in 2014? It seems to be hitting the skids at the moment.
Posted Image

#537 humanracer

humanracer

Backyarder

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Power Slam is for people with a critical eye. If you just want to read how great or amazing a certain wrestler or show is (when they aren't) then read some other mag I guess. I always wondered if Vince read PS because in the late 90's I noticed that when PS critisised a wrestler then a few weeks later they stopped being pushed. Coincidence?

Edited by humanracer, 31 March 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#538 Maverick

Maverick

Mid Carder

• Paid Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Power Slam is for people with a critical eye. If you just want to read how great or amazing a certain wrestler or show is (when they aren't) then read some other mag I guess.

I always wondered if Vince read PS because in the late 90's I noticed that when PS critised a westler then a few weeks later they stopped being pushed. Coincidence?

Nope your spot on mate, it's well known Vince was rarely seen without Powerslam in his hand backstage during the boom period. It's the only reason Ahemd Johnson isn't the one taking on John Cena tomorrow.

Posted Image

#539 King Pitcos

King Pitcos

World Champion

• Members
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

The highlight of this month's anti-Cena rage from Fapper Fin:

Rock at this point should have gone into business for himself and slapped Cena hard across the face and told him to "wipe the smile off his stupid face".

Also, anyone who calls Undertaker and Triple H "Undi'" and "Tripper" is a cunt worthy of death.

#540 sgmilne

sgmilne

Card Filler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

The highlight of this month's anti-Cena rage from Fapper Fin:

Rock at this point should have gone into business for himself and slapped Cena hard across the face and told him to "wipe the smile off his stupid face".

Also, anyone who calls Undertaker and Triple H "Undi'" and "Tripper" is a cunt worthy of death.

I was going to comment on this too. Just by the way he wrote that, you can feel that this is Fin Martin's wet dream - someone 'shooting' on Cena.
Read my thoughts on TV shows, Films and Games at http://stuartreviews....wordpress.com/