Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

German cards are the epitome of a 'one fight card'. Boxing in general has got better in recent years at putting better all around shows but in Germany unless you have interest in a German prospects there's very little to get excited about.

Well at the moment Tysons threatening to pull out over the ring being to spongy. Supposedly the British Boxing whatever association/council stepped in and are involved.

Suprising. I would expect Tyson would want a soft landing when he gets sparked out.

If Fury comes out swinging, Wlad is going to grab a hold, ref will break them up and then Wlad will start up the double jab. If Fury gets tagged with Wlad's right hand (the punch he's been down twice from) that will slow Fury down. Kubrat Pulev came out swinging, two fights ago and he didn't make it past the halfway point. Bryant Jennings tried to box Wlad in his last fight and got nowhere.

Fucking hell, he did it. Hats off to Fury. The fight was the shits, Klitschko did nothing for 11 rounds and Fury just did a little more to win it.

I take it back, he's fucking singing Aerosmith's, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. Klitschko is fuming, waiting for his interview.

Edited by Rossman

• Paid Members

Absolutely brilliant!!! It wasn't even close for me. Even though I wanted Fury to win I didn't once believe he would.. and to win in such a way is ridiculous.

Would love to see Haye's face right now.