Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

i was wrong, the round betting is at 66/1 for Harrison.

I actually think Harrison is a good boxer, but very lazy. Perhaps with this being his last & biggest opportunity? Plus Haye is exciting in a reckless sort of way, add to that a bit of needle and there could be some bombs flying, from the very start? Harrison R1, come on !

Can I just say I hate this phrase which has seemingly been introduced to boxing by the likes of Steve Bunce et al - Granted its because of my name but if you actually think about it really doesnt fit into a context. I know its a whinge on a forum but seriously its about as nonsensical as the phrase bag of wank or as my taxi driver described someone the other day drunk as a cunt.

• Paid Members

I'd once again like to compliment the media on the job they've done of hyping this thing up. It genuinely feels like we're watching the biggest fight in years, great job! considering this thinkg was seen as a joke when it was first announced it's a hell of an achievement.

I don't think he's got a chance, but I hope Harrison wins just to piss all over David Haye's chips. He avoids Klitschko, takes the easy fight and gets beaten in it? I'd laugh my bollocks off.

He didn't avoid Klitschko, he's not going to be the junior partner in a deal with the jab-and-hug brigade when he's proving himself as a decent earner on British TV.

He didn't avoid Klitschko, he's not going to be the junior partner in a deal with the jab-and-hug brigade when he's proving himself as a decent earner on British TV.

Well, he should. For as long as possible.

He's best to try and sort out as many lucrative fights as he can before he steps in the ring with either of them, as he doesn't really have much of a chance of winning.